Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Murray State Star From MarchMadness Ja Morant and long term GF KK Dixon

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://www.instagram.com/kkdixonn/?utm_source=ig_embed

I never seen so many hurt black men when they saw what race his girlfriend was when @BSO posted it. And apparently she had to delete an IG post because they came right into her comment section when she was showing support for her man.

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You mean that women isn't at least half black??? Color me surprised.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I don't keep up with College Basketball like I do with College Football, so I haven't been keeping up with March Madness especially since my team didn't even make the tournament. Why da fucc do those hurt BM in the comment section care about the GF of a player on a no-name team like Murray State? I'm gonna guess either Murray State just had big upset in tournament and/or this dude is a top NBA prospect.

4. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Top 3 Nba prospect. if zion was not playing this is the guy would be what steph curry was when he was at davidson.

5. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

WILD N Out's Justina Valentine and her beau on the beach in Mexico
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I didn't see the comment section on BSO, can you tell me how to access it?

7. darkcurry

Right here:
    https://twitter.com/BSO/status/1108975491288047616

Some salty ass muthafuckers.

They call themselves trying to warn him meanwhile turning into their own worst enemy.

8. darkcurry

She kind of resembles Bella Thorne here.

9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Curry didn't become Curry until he made it to the Sweet Sixteen with Davidson.

10. JamalSpunky

Black men are the most well-trained simps. They do the work of white men and black women for them.

11. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Thanks, I saw the comments. I'm convinced those dudes and other so called "black men" who obsessively bitch, cry and complain about where another man is slinging his dick.

You've got a dude on there saying "we've lost another one", that's the garbage black chicks are constanly saying. They actually sound like they're mad he's not dicking them down, It's pathetic.

But what the butthurt clowns never seem to talk about is all of the black athletes with black chick as girlfriends who are getting child support checks.Very few of the black athletes who have white girlfriends have children with them, there are some, the only one that comes to mind right now is Saquon Barkley, but nowhere near the amount of black athletes who have kids with black girlfriends.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  12. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Indeed, and to think to see the day black people would be promoting de facto segregation....it's like something out of George Orwell's 1984! War = Peace, Slavery = Strength, and now Anti-Miscegenation = Racial Equality.......this woke generation is FUCKED!

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Kudos to his taste. She is mesmerizing stunning. Her exotic looks can never be replicated by a surgeon. It's natural beauty like her imperfectly-perfect face that women and men need to appreciate more often.

14. AtomSmasher86

Lil Wayne and his on-again-off-again girlfriend Dhea Sodano:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I presume on-again when he's in town, and off-again (conveniently) when he's on tour.[/TongueInCheek] Weezy does has side chicks...

[​IMG]

Apparently this was directed towards Wayne's side-chick and (conviently) Young-Money artist (I'm sure she's an actor and model on......instagram) Stephanie Acevedo:

https://www.instagram.com/stephs_music/?hl=en

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Before that Lil Tunechi had another insta-side chick who had similar looks (he clearly has a type), she used to have an instagram handle 'erikafbaby' which no longer exists:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. ColiBreh1

I thought Trae Young was supposed to be the next Steph Curry. Now Ja Morant is?

16. ColiBreh1

Good for Justina Valentine. I follow her on IG & I've never seen her post a pic with significant other, so I was assuming she's perpetually single because dudes don't want to be clowned for dating her.

EDIT:

BTW she did this red carpet interview with All Urban Central last week talking about how hard it is to be a white female rapper:

I'm surprised I didn't anything online about her be dragged for talking it.

17. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Exactly, they always have "selective memory" because you know...their mamas Black!

18. AtomSmasher86

There's actually some truth to it though, Igloo Australia fucked it up for everyone else and I'd be shocked if any WW rapper was ever allowed to get as big as Igloo.

19. ColiBreh1

Uhhhhhh.......How did Iggy Azalea fucc it up for everyone else? Whatever fuccery Iggy Azalea may have been involved in the past, how is it that any different than the fuccery Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, & other female rappers have been involved in? The truth of the matter is, the ONLY reason Iggy gets hated on is she's a white female Rapper.

20. JamalSpunky

You are correct. Young is in the Curry mold. Morant is more an athletic freak in the Iverson, Wade, D Rose, Westbrook vein. I suppose what the origina poster meant was that if Zion wasn't around, Morant would be getting all the attention similiar to what Steph did when he carried his team to the Elite Eight. but Steph wasn't really discovered though by the fans until he blew up in the NCAA tournament. Morant has been killing all year long and is already well known.