Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Let me further explain. lol. Who is she as in what does she do? What is she known for?

2. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I just noticed you never got an answer lol. I hit up Google, and it looks like she's just social media famous. Pretty though (which I guess explains the social media fame)

4. rjr7110

rjr7110 Restricted

Naomi Scott and her husband Jordan Spence. She's playing Jasmine in the new Aladdin movie and has also signed on to be in the Charlie Angels reboot. Hes a professional soccer player.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUgDHxYlvNu/

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No question she is hot.

6. Soulthinker

7. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

8. darkcurry

9. Soulthinker

10. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Retired NFL player Shaun Phillips and his on-and-off girlfriend Natalie Halcro. The interesting thing about Natalie Halcro is the friends she keeps, such as Nicole Williams, Kim & Khole Kardashian, Larsa Pippen, Olivia Pierson....all connoisseurs of dark meat.

https://www.instagram.com/nataliehalcro/?hl=en

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Wow, judging from first glance, I thought she was Megan Fox.

12. darkcurry

Yeah they share some of same specific features up in the face. Especially with the dark hair and light eyes.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yes, she is a looker!

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, random IG models shouldn't be posted in this thread (unless they're involved with legit famous BM celeb/athlete, of course). Post that in the Men's Locker Room subforum instead.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

More Kourtney Kardashian & Luka Sabbat:

EDIT:

BTW, I finally figured out where I recognize Luka Sabbat from (Besides the French Montana & Drake "No Stylist" music video). He's plays 1 of the main characters, Luca, on the Freeform "Black-ish" spin-off "Grown-ish". His character is currently dating the female lead chracter played by Yara Shahidi:

16. darkcurry

I forgot she was fucking with him. lol. They must have been off and on or kept it coy at times because I totally forgot.

17. darkcurry

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Actor Mehcad Brooks and his girl Frida Kardeskog.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Soulthinker

Homes has got it made.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

She was on WAGS with her sister or it's her cousin, l forget which. She's the blonde in the pics above. Both date BM players.