Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

It’s so quiet around here. Is everyone busy enjoying their summer?

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! It has been rather quiet. I'm just trying to catch up after being on vacay last week, and will be in class next week.

4. Madeleine

Hope you had a nice vacation. The weather has been nice over here so we’re outside a lot plus the kids are home so I don’t have anytime to get my head together.

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yup! I had a great time. Don't let the kids run you ragged:).

6. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Was on a date. Told my friend about.

She asked: Is he black?

Me: No

Her: Then forget about it, it won't work.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Madeleine

You said you live quite far up North. Are there even a lot of black people in your area?
    In my new place there are few black people. Most of them are Eritrean refugees and there are a few darker skinned South Americans who are married to Swiss people. If I were single now there’s no way I’d be dating only black men (actually there was never a time when I was purposely dating black men). Have to adjust to the menu, right?

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Why is that?

9. Madeleine

Why is what? Why are there no black people? Because it’s in the inner part of Switzerland where not a lot of black people have settled yet. Switzerland has a fairly strict immigration law which doesn’t make it easy for refugees to just run in and claim their status like other Euro countries.

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

That would be the place to be if it wasn't so expensive. No black people (unless they're cool i.e. expat jazz musicians etc), no Muslims, plenty of white women, I'm there :D

11. Reverie

There are blacks up here, from all over the world. From African countries, GB and actually some Americans that are connected to the military base some miles south or to the university in this town. They have all kind of backgrounds. Refugees, immigrants, expats or ordinary people seeking life up here.

12. Madeleine

I hear there are a lot more foreigners including black people of different backgrounds in bigger cities like Zurich, Bienne, Geneva, but they certainly have something going for themselves else they wouldn’t be there.

13. Madeleine

There are Muslims though, but not enough to influence mainstream society.

14. Reverie

The search goes on, I am just happy my friends support my preference for black men.

15. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I think WW who date outside their race do not just date BM exclusively.
    If you are open minded you will date who you fancy, no matter which colour or culture they may be. Like you say, you must adjust to the menu.
    I think that its beautiful to live in some European cities where people of all countries meet.

16. Reverie

True that, but there is something else with black men because they are so insanely hot. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Madeleine

True but I got the impression on this forum there are quite a lot of people who exclusively date their chosen race.

18. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Even a particular race can have many different groups. Just look at African men. There are so many different groups. Arabic too.

19. Reverie

True this.

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You have my full support :cool: