Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the reason "total love" will not be achieved becquse people dont know what it means.

2. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Oh, I can only imagine... I'm 13, I usually end up with that 1 last pair that the store has above a 11. I can rock a 12 if I cut my toenails, but as I get older I find it more and more difficult to stretch into a position where I can get my toes to my teeth.

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

We have an idea what it entails, but the complexity of human emotions, compiled with conflict and events often impede us from really being able to achieve it at all. One a piece of it that withers....

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And if we did, would people even go through all that it takes to achieve it?

How tall are you?

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He's like 6'1 acting like he's 6'8 lol

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Lol

7. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

6'2" or 6'3"., not really sure. My problem is that I have a 6'8" persons arms. I wear a 17 36/37 shirt and 42 Long suit.

I do Ok at Mens Warehouse, but that's about it.

8. The Dark King

you have a wide ass wing span. You missed your calling in professional sports youngin

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Men's warehouse is legit

I tried shopping at big n tall and they told me I wasn't 'big' enough

I just wanted some dress shoes doe

10. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I blame my parents with that 'get an education' bullshit.

There will be a microphone and a basketball in my kids crib from day 1. Learn how to rhyme with metaphors or learn to shoot free throws. Those will be their choices.

11. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

HA... I tried Big n Tall too. They do mean Big n Tall, it is not Big or Tall.

12. The Dark King

lmao
    I do wish my parents pushed me in martial arts when I was young. It came natural and I was good at it. Guess I'll just have to suffer with this advanced degree and no concussions lol

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

This guy is insane

Lol

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Look on the bright side....when you run out of toilet paper ull always have something to wipe your ass with

15. The Dark King

Right? lol
    That's how I look at my poli sci degree. Biggest waste of time and money. I'm still paying back on that bs degree. Smh

16. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Y'all got me thinking of Kanye West - High School Dropout CD

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm still listening to elementary school dropout

18. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I never thought I would say this but it is wonderful to be back in Houston.

I took a trip Mississippi. The fact taht people lived so far away from each other scared me. There was also the issue of no Phone reception in 58 or 100 mile stretch .... so if your car dies in the middle well then....
    I got sick of trees in Louisana. I changed my mind about how nice Lousiana is. Got stopped by cops in Mississippi. I'm not going to talk about that. No ticket or anything but it is just a long story. I hope to never have to go to MS again.:sad:

over 1200 miles of driving in two days.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously

I was bit by a dog in South Carolina while visiting family and the closest hospital was like forever

Like you said everyone lives so far apart that it's creepy.....no one would hear you scream if some crazy shit popped off

20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Yes, I can honestly understand why people would want to own guns.