Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

what exactly is that..I have heard of it in passing..is it like lyme disease?

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thanks, GL. Much appreciated. :freehug:

You're awesome! :freehug:

There are a few similarities but caused by different bacteria, and Lyme disease is rarely fatal. They both have the potential for long term effects, especially if not caught early.

There are other symptoms/complications not listed, but these are the basics:

[​IMG]

One of my other brothers lost his best friend to RMSF complications when they were 19. :(

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update. I'll continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

4. Tamstrong

Thanks, Bookie, I really appreciate it. :freehug:

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh wow...it sounds horrible to contract, not to mention terrifying of the unknown. . Right now lm suffering from a wretched case of poisonous ivy from doing my yard Friday, and l want to rip my skin off, cry and pass out for relief, all at once. Can't imagine how awful and weak he must be feeling. Hope he fully recovers.

6. Tamstrong

It's scary stuff, and he's fortunate his doctor suspected it and started treatment quickly. Thanks for the well wishes, and I hope you're feeling better soon yourself. I've never had poison ivy myself, but I've heard how itchy, painful, & miserable it is. Sending out prayers for your relief and healing. :freehug:

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thanks, Tam! It's a brutal punkassbitch that l wouldn't wish on an enemy..l appreciate your sweet, calming prayers. :freehug:

8. Tamstrong

Anytime, Blissy. :freehug:

9. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

I'm having surgery on July 25th. To remove my colon. Please pray that everything goes well.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

:freehug:

Praying all goes well Kickster....quick healing.

11. Tamstrong

Prayers on the way, Kickster. I'm sorry to hear that you have to have surgery; I pray that it goes well & you have a quick recovery. :freehug:

12. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear. Hoping all goes well and hope it's a speedy recovery for you.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Kickster, you are such a kind soul, may God be with you throughout your surgery and guide and work through your surgeons. l pray you recover swiftly and regain the joys of life once again. Will be thinking of you today and we all will be there in spirit with you when you awaken.

14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Praying for you Brother.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I will pray that your surgery goes well and that you recover well.

16. CAkicker

Thank you everyone for the prayer, one prayer down, 2 to go

17. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Praying for your road ahead, Kickster. Wishing you well and speedy recoveries!

18. CAkicker

I'm having my second surgery (of 3) on Sept. 26 Please pray for me

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Prayers coming your way

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

U got it