Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Bertram

Bertram Member

Kudos to these couples and there had been others before. There was Nat King Cole and Gunilla Hutton, although that was an affair since he was married and because of the time it was kept a low profile. Other actresses of the past include Inger Stevens, Kim Novak, Mae West and who knows who else since that was considered so taboo and could have ruined their careers.
    A friend told me Barbara Eden was married to a black man. I looked that up but he wasn't black but of some sort middle eastern descent.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That was actor Michael Ansara(the Klingon leader Kang on Star Trek) who is of Serbian decent.

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Syrian descent.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Thank you, MS.

5. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

True that!

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Welcome back playa

Lol

Seriously tho say wat u want about them, they stay with a black man

7. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

How about O.J Simpson and Nicole Brown Simpson weren't considered a poster IR couple at one time too....now more famous for other reasons

8. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

Every article post on this story has included tons of hate filled racists comments about how this family is white trash and N ga -lovers...

9. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Kris Jenner Parties with Corey Gamble at Birthday Bash in Las Vegas
    November 8, 2014

To celebrate her 59th birthday on Friday, Kris Jenner headed to Las Vegas and proceeded to sip vodka, dance with her new squeeze, Corey Gamble, and celebrate in style.

And it's safe to say, she is loving life as a single woman.

"It's definitely different. It's kind of crazy," she said of looking for new love "in a very good way."

Linked to Gamble since October, Jenner talked about jumping back into the dating scene since filing for divorce from Bruce Jenner in September. "I think it's a process and I think that it's definitely something that I hold very privately to myself," she said.

Following dinner at Sin City's Stack, the matriarch of the Kardashian clan partied in a VIP booth at Mirage's 1 OAK, drinking 50 Bleu vodka and listening to the sounds of deejay Ikon. Her focus, though, was clearly on Gamble, who danced with Jenner throughout the night.

Jenner, who looked happy and energetic in her Monique Lhuillier dress, also revealed her favorite birthday gift – courtesy of daughter Kourtney Kardashian.

"Kourtney kind of knocked it out of the ballpark this year," Jenner said. "She got me an amazing, one-of-a-kind Chanel bag that I love. But I'm looking forward to her giving birth to a third child in a month, so that's the biggest present of all."

To say Jenner is enjoying grandmother-hood is an understatement.

"I didn't know what to expect when I had my first, but now that I'm having my fourth I'm so excited," she said of her grandchildren, including Kim Kardashian's daughter, North West.

"I live with North, so I've been able to watch her come home from the hospital at literally 4 pounds," she continued. "They grow into this beautiful human being with this amazing personality, so I'm looking forward to doing that all over again."

Link

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

U know what

Even if Kim k never made a sex tape or had a reality show, she'd still be labeled trash just for her obvious preference of bm

People are always slamming white women in the media who prefer bm

I find the dailymail a little more tolerating of wwbm, but places like yahoo are cesspools of hate

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

O.J. and Nicole were fine until things went south. But O.J. had been with other women before Nicole.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True G. For example Tawny Kitean who was on the metal videos. Howard Stern was one of the few who asked her about that relationship with OJ.

13. Soulthinker

BlkLexus,it is hard to believe they still call WW who date brothers N*gg8r Lovers. But there are hate groups who still use the language of old when it comes to brothers dating and making love with WW.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Tawny Kitaen was married to David Coverdale, the lead singer of Whitesnake. It was alleged that she cheated on him with O.J. while they were married.

15. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

French Montana celebrates his 30th birthday with the Kris Jenner, Kim and Corey G. in LA. (People.com)

16. Soulthinker

I learn something every day G.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Before Coverdale, Kitaen was married to actor Mickey Roarke. The two met and fell in love while making the film Wild Orchid in Brazil. A good film that was better than the comedy Blame It On Rio.

18. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

The dude just wants to get that GILF fantasy out of his system:cool:

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had forgotten that wasn't Tawney Kitaen in Wild Orchid. It was model Carre Otis. Sorry.

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Probably the English newspaper effect.