Joel Embiid Engaged To SI Model Anne De Paula

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Oct 24, 2018.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I didn't realize she was that tall.

4. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

Either she's really tall, or those heels are killer...LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Guys she is a model a profession that tends to be populated by tall women. That being said according to her modeling profile she is 5’9” so not super tall but perfect mode height.

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Get a prenup, Joel.

His level of pay is a rarity and that injury prone body may not make it much longer in the league. Invest wisely.

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Most silly thing I've read today. First of all dude is getting a guaranteed near 200 million dollars contract for five years even if his body breaks down. Second she is arguably his biggest accomplishment considering he has won nothing else. And it is curious that I only come across this advice for black male celebs ( in particular athletes) when the bride-to-be is not black. I would be more worried for him if he was marrying some American Instagram ho whose only source of income was her Only Fans account.

The two have been dating for two years with no drama. You never hear of read anything about their relationship in tabloids which is a good sign. As an added bonus she appears to be the one thing he takes serious in life. Try to be happy for the man.

8. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

She announced today on her Instagram the birth of a baby boy, including photos of the baby's foot, pictures of her when she was very pregnant, and a lovely snapshot of her and Joel.

Like I've called it for the past couple of years, you can often tell the true celerity relationships that will go the distance based on how private the couple keeps things. I can't recall any media sources that were aware of her being pregnant, nor did either one of them spill the beans until now. Congrats to the couple. And extra bonus thrown in for having a boy.

9. darkcurry

Some of it have to do with how private they are but the other part is that maisntream media just doesn't pay very much attention to them despite him being one of the most popular athletes in sports and her being one of the sexiest SI models in the game. But you see some of these media outlets now starting to cover her baby news.

It is also becoming increasingly easy(for lack of a better word.) for these celebs to hide a pregnancy so something tells me they would've had no problem in that department. lol.

10. darkcurry

Congrats to them on their new baby boy!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]