Celebrity R.I.P.s

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Jan 28, 2017.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  3. CAkicker

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• List
  5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

He was great in that flick. One of the few horror flicks l would see again.

6. Soulthinker

7. Soulthinker

Write down the spoiler, the scene is not there anymore.

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Absolutely. He was the funniest character in the whole film actually. One of my favorite lines of his from that movie was; "Oh you'll get the shit. You'll be KNEE-DEEP in the shit!!".

Cracks me up every time. Lol

He also had some hilarious scenes from "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka" & "Half Baked" as well so he had tremendous range as both a dramatic and comedic actor.

Clarence Williams III will sorely be missed. R.I.P.

9. Soulthinker

On lGGYS,his wife was played by Eve Plumb. When I saw it l said "Linc and Jan".

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. CAkicker

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• List
  13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

"Night Court" is still one of my all-time favorite sitcoms. A very underrated show that he was absolutely brilliant as the court clerk "Mac".

I was sorry to hear about this because I'm really gonna miss him as an actor. Rest in heaven, King.

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Bean soda & Bean ice cream. Lol

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I loved Night Court. Everybody was always praising Cheers and Seinfeld, but for my money, Night Court was the best sitcom of the late 80s-early 90s.
    Charlie Robinson's Mac was one of my sitcom heroes, he will be missed.

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Check on your loved ones as they get up in age. Dying in your seventies seems awfully young in the 21st century. Make sure they're going to their doctors' appointments and have an advocate for them when they go to the hospital.

IMO when you hit your seventies, too many doctors look at you as half dead anyway and go through the motions caring for you.
    I have elderly loved ones who should still be here today if only they'd received better medical care.

Not trying to be political, but if Donald Trump instead was named John Doe and contracted COVID19 in North Carolina, or a dozen other states, he would have died.

17. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

R.I.P. Biz Markie (1964-2021)

Biz Markie, the pioneering rapper, producer, and beatboxer whose jovial goofiness and innovative samples made him a singular presence in hip-hop, died Friday, July 16, 2021, at the age of 57.

“It is with profound sadness that we announce, this evening, with his wife Tara by his side, hip hop pioneer Biz Markie peacefully passed away,” his rep Jenni Izumi said in a statement. “We are grateful for the many calls and prayers of support that we have received during this difficult time. Biz created a legacy of artistry that will forever be celebrated by his industry peers and his beloved fans whose lives he was able to touch through music, spanning over 35 years. He leaves behind a wife, many family members, and close friends who will miss his vibrant personality, constant jokes, and frequent banter. We respectfully request privacy for his family as they mourn their loved one.”

While a cause of death was not revealed, the rapper had struggled in recent years with health issues related to his decade-long battle with Type 2 diabetes. In April 2020, he was hospitalized due to complications related to the disease, and later that year suffered a stroke after going into a diabetic coma. Although the rapper was rehabilitating, his condition continued to decline, leading to premature reports of Markie’s death in late June.

[​IMG]

https://bit.ly/3krj5fmie

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Soulthinker

Gone too soon. Great artist and comedian in the Hip hop world.

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 5
    • List