BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

This is from Only Murders in the Building 3rd season (Hulu)

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

3. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I seen all 3 episodes that's been out so far. For me it picks up by episode 2 which is quicker than FAM. But they do have comedy veterans spearheading this show. It strategically plays off the both the comedic styles of Jon Cryer and Donald Faison. Which is a good thing.

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The Official Trailer for Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Starring Donald Glover and Maya Erskine

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. ColiBreh1

I meant to give "Only Murders in the Building " season 3 a shot back in September, but kept putting it off. Looks like this clip confirms I should still give it a shot.

I haven't yet watched the 3rd episode of "Extended Family" that aired this week, but I also thought the show hit it's stride in the 2nd episode while the pilot episode was just meh & forgettable.

7. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

The #1 series on AMC+ is "Sanctuary: A Witch's Tale". There is an interracial couple showcased.

8. darkcurry

Can you provide some information on it? lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Young Herschel

I'm not one for spoilers you know that lol. I think it is set up as a murder mystery with magic in it as witches no longer live in the shadows of society.

10. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

@Young Herschel Mate at least post a trailer lmao....
    This aint the 90s anymore we are drowning in content from Streaming Shows to YouTube Content to Videogames.

@darkcurry Here

11. darkcurry

I said information (more so on the IR relationship you hinted at) not spoilers. lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Young Herschel

I just got back on this forum . . . I'm not taking any chances ;)

13. darkcurry

Never mind. You still don't understand what I mean. lol.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  14. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Smallville 3x18
    I know this would probably should be posted on Interracial kissing pics thread, yet this is a series
    upload_2024-1-19_21-31-18.png

15. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Apple TV Cancels Schmigadoon After Two Seasons

Schmigadoon has been canceled at Apple TV+.

The series aired two seasons on the streaming service, with the most recent season debuting in April 2023. Series co-creator Cinco Paul shared the news of the cancellation on Instagram.

“I am sad to share that Apple will not be moving forward with Season 3 of Schmigadoon!” Paul wrote. “The season is written (including 25 new songs) but we unfortunately won’t be making it. Such is life. I want to thank everyone involved with the show, our incredible cast and crew and writers, and our wonderful supporters at Broadway Video, Universal, and Apple, for everything they did to make it happen. It’s a miracle we even got two seasons, honestly, and I’m so grateful we did.”

The series followed Josh (Keegan-Michael Key) and Melissa (Cecily Strong), two doctors from New York who go on a backpacking trip when their relationship hits a rough patch and find themselves lost in the town of Schmigadoon — where life is a 1940s-50s musical with songs and characters inspired by “Oklahoma!” and “The Music Man,” among others. They can only escape after they find true love, whether that’s with each other or someone else. After they do find true love, Season 2 sees Josh and Melissa in Schmicago, the world of 60’s and 70’s musicals.

6ilMhrU.jpg

Source: Variety.com

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. ColiBreh1

Have any y'all confirmed if Craig Robinson & his female co-lead on the Peacock sitcom "Killing It" are love interests? The show has 2 seasons already, but nobody ever gave an update after the 1st season premiered.

17. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

I watched much of the first season,there was no indication of that I doubt they are a couple

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I just watched this movie.(l liked it).
    Im confused by your post...@ tv series. Can you clarify for me? Was this a tv series as well?

19. darkcurry

Yeah it was a television series that played out more like a limited-series actually.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. ColiBreh1

I was initially :meh: about this show. But Amazon has done such a good job promoting it the last month, I'm now hyped for it.