BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

You realize that Maury Povich`s shows tend to lean towards sensation. I haven`t watched him in years for that reason.

2. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Did anyone mention Evil? I loved the interaction between the lead character and that Dutch actress. I lost track of the show when it moved to the streaming platform

3. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

They have great chemistry you should check out the last scene of the last episode of season 2.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

SINGLE DRUNK FEMALE Trailer (2022) Sofia Black-D'Elia, Comedy Series

5. darkcurry

(from the aforementioned)
    Kitz Season 1 Kiss Scene - Lisi and Dominik

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Jeffrey Tripp

She was kissing girl in the trailer and the way they're pushing the LGBT stuff the brotha probably doesn't have a real shot.

7. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Well, clearly

8. Jigga521

Jigga521 New Member

Hes probaly gonna play gay character

9. Jeffrey Tripp

Wouldn't surprise me

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I rarely watch them since this self fulfilled prophecy brothers who deny their kids.

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Who greenlighted that series? Stupid to begin with since Crazy Ex-girlfriend.

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Watched this week's winter premiere/episode 9 of "Queens" and Gaius Charles is introduced in the episode as Nadine Velazquez's sound engineer. They end up going on a date to multiple spots. They hit it off so well, they end up getting married at the end of the night/early morning:

• List
  13. ColiBreh1

"What's to come this season" promo for "Good Sam" that aired after this week's series premiere:

• List
  14. darkcurry

Love triangle confirmed. lol.

Did you see the season premiere? Is it worth to check out?

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The blue-collar brother and the blonde woman have a thing going on.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  16. ColiBreh1

Yeah, I watched it earlier today. It's definitely worth checking out for yourself seeing as it's early January & most shows haven't aired their winter premieres yet.

I wonder what was the deal with the original trailer that dropped last May. Edwin Hodge wasn't in it all, but in the series premiere that aired this week he had like 4 scenes with Sophia Bush. Looks like their could be a potential triangle, although the white ex-BF comes off as a Beta.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Jeffrey Tripp

The blonde is cute.

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Emily in Paris Renewed for Season 3 & 4

Netflix has renewed Emily in Paris, the Emmy-nominated romantic comedy series, a third and fourth season.

Season 2 was released on Dec. 22, debuting in the Global Netflix Top 10 and topping the list across 94 countries with 107.6 million hours viewed from Dec. 22 to Dec. 26. Season 1 also made the Global Top 10, re-emerging on the list across 53 countries.

The series follows Emily (Lily Collins), an ambitious twenty-something marketing executive from Chicago, who unexpectedly lands a job in Paris when her company acquires a French luxury marketing company. She is tasked with revamping their social media strategy, and embarks on a new life in Paris filled with adventures and challenges, as she juggles winning over her work colleagues, making friends, and navigating new romances.

[​IMG]

[Photo: Lily Collins and Lucien Laviscount]

[Via Variety.com]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  19. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

That show is absurdly popular for no reason I know lol

20. Jeffrey Tripp

I'm already out on that show. She made her choice and the whole thing was kind of disrespectful if you ask me.

• Like Like x 1
    • List