Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Welcome back. Hope you saw and meet members of WW/BM.

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Hey love!

Popped in to LA, Vegas, Minneapolis and NYC. Was an amazing time

3. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

WOOBIE!!!! You Came out West and didn't come see me?

4. JoeCool931

JoeCool931 New Member

Hello I’m new to the forum never been overseas before but I’ve heard plenty of good stories and not so good stories about blacks visiting to Australia to someone that’s been their can you tell me what your experience was like mainly I’m talking about black America brothers who have tried to hook up with them. I actually like Aussie white women who get the natural tan, nice body physique, tall around 5’8 5’11. Unfortunately I never see them with black American guys I always see the really hot Aussie women with white guys online I mostly look. For someone who hasn’t been their maybe I don’t know much about the Australian dating scene but I’ve just heard stories on other forums that Aussie is racist. I certainly hope thats not true. I’m a black American brother looking to explore countries overseas and Australia is on my bucket list. Not sure if Aussie women judge you by your looks and appearance that’s what I fear Also. Thanks.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

People are people wherever you go. If you want tall women, then be either tall or attractive. If you are both tall and attractive, sky’s the limit. In addition to that, be successful and know your worth. Then, finding attractive women that want you to put your ding-ding in her no-no spots shouldn’t be an issue.

Also, becoming a famous musician or entertainer will help regardless of looks or height. Enjoy.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Aussie women are super thirsty for American black men.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Go there. You will have the time of your life. Hit Melbourne, Sydney, Queensland(Gold coast). You will be treated like a king. Be nice, not arrogant, don't lie or use the ladies and the women will flock to you. If you're incredibly handsome, they may not let you leave.

Also, be sure to avoid women who will try to immediately claim you and keep you from having your options open. Make it clear you are a single guy whose just traveling through.

8. JoeCool931

JoeCool931 New Member

I just feel like I’m ugly and unattractive Australian women aren’t attracted to me because I’m black but I know you said Aussie women are thirsty for black men I believe you I’m not saying I don’t. I’m just getting no luck or attention from Australian women on tinder that’s the dating app I’m using. Maybe dating apps to get attention from Australian women is the wrong way to go or maybe I’m just simply ugly. So Aussie women judge black men by their looks and appearance? I like Aussie women that have the natural tan and get really dark that’s if their tan is real unless their using really good fake tan anyways I always see those fine Aussie chicks with white men in Australia not with black men. Again I’m seeing this online this is someone who hasn’t been to Australia. When I look up Aussie women black men with online photos they’re always hooked up and have a relationship with the white guys pictured with a Aussie white girl online when I google it. I swear though some of this Aussie girls are they all white because they can get so dark when they’re out in the sun. Their some of the finest white girls I’ve seen but sadly I see them pictured kissing white guys when I google Aussie girls black men it ends up coming out as white men when the pics show up on google. It’s very frustrating and it pisses me off a little. I haven’t been to Australia so maybe I need to give it a chance. But the Aussie girls don’t like me online at all I’m constantly getting rejected by them. I wish I can post to you what I like but I don’t want to get banned. I wish Australian women like this liked black men.

Attached Files:

9. meowkittenmeow

[​IMG]

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

You are late to the online dating wave, even attractive handsome men are having a hard time with Tinder these days.

11. JoeCool931

JoeCool931 New Member

I’m not trying to be dumb it just angers me when I hear that Aussie women go for the white guys instead and they don’t like black men. I’ve heard black men only do well in Australia if they have thug type looks because that’s what girls like these days they want a bad guy. Im just tired of all these annoying comments why do people always say stuff about black men online and talk about our negatives not positives? I’m not talking about model type of Aussie women but you know Aussie white girls that have class with black me. I just don’t see it online when I search.

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Preach.

Some Aussie women from this very forum have come to the US for Black Dick Tours. One in particular wanted to get knocked up in America and let at least one dude hit raw. Don't ask how I know this info haha.

13. meowkittenmeow

Just go and get laid already.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. JoeCool931

JoeCool931 New Member

If this is all true then I don’t know why I’m not having any success on online dating sites I try to change my location to Australia to see if the aussie girls will check me out still no luck. I don’t want to show my pic because I feel like most of you will think I’m ugly. I have low self esteem I hope Australian girls won’t have an issue with that. Tinder hasn’t worked and no other Dating sites. Why do so many people online say that Australia is totally racist and the Ozzie women do not like chocolate at all all of these stories about black men that are treated like kings in Australia is all but false. I don’t know what to believe anymore since the Aussie chicks are with white men only pictured online. I’m trying to compare the Ozzie girls rejecting me online dating sites I’m trying to compare it with meeting the Australian woman in Australia so maybe that’s not a good comparison maybe those it’s two totally different things. I just would like some advice and tips was foreign women. If any of you are willing to take the time out to talk to me about it. I don’t have a passport and I don’t speak a foreign language. So am I am bad luck?

15. RicardoCooper

This dude's got incel written all over him.

16. JoeCool931

JoeCool931 New Member

What do you mean? I just want women to sometimes approach me for once. Because I always have to approach woman for us to talk to them I know that’s the man’s job all ways to approach Woman they said that’s the man’s job to approach women all over the world. But I have never gotten approach by women at all. I don’t know what it’s like in Australia if the woman just approach you and they start rushing up on you like that I’ve never experienced that in my life before. I am 31 but I know I don’t have much time left with my younger years they’ll be fading away pretty soon so I will take this time to go there when I can once I get my passport. And see what Australia is auto all about. I’ve heard stories of Australian woman right before the black guy gets out of the airport they’re surrounded by Ozzie girls and wanting to have a drink with him not sure if that’s true or not. If thereThat thirsty for black brothers then that is absolutely ridiculous.

17. JoeCool931

JoeCool931 New Member

I hope I’m not asking too much on what type of Australian girl I like I just have a certain type that has classes and has good fashion taste. You’re saying Australian woman like this once again can get black men and they’re very thirsty for them. I did say girls with class if that’s not asking too much for a black American guy to laid in Australia. I’m talking about dimes in Australia I have a preference.

Attached Files:

18. meowkittenmeow

Hmm... if online dating isn’t working for you it could be a few things...

1. You’re an uggo

If this is the case, you will have to hit the gym and build a good body. You will also have to develop a bit of charm. Having solid wealth may also help, but it isn’t a deal breaker.

2. You are average looking, but take terrible photos

learn to take better photos of yourself. Find your angles, try with facial hair and without. Accentuate the strong points of your facial features and women will hit you up on line.

3. You are on a dating app like tinder while still being in the U.S.

tinder and others are location based. So, women tend to swipe left for men who live thousands of miles away. Try the online dating thing when you get there, or simply go there and meet someone organically. It seems, at least based on the apps your using, you will be unable to secure booty prior to visiting the country.

hope this helps.

19. meowkittenmeow

You can get a woman like that if you are attractive, successful, and or tall. If you are neither of these things, women will not magically shower you with sex. If you want to date models, and are a short uggo, simply make a lot of money. If you want to date models and are tall, but ugly, and moderately successful, play up your personality and height. If you are an uggo that has nothing going for him, learn to sing, play an instrument, or make women laugh. If you do not wish to put forth the effort, then you can’t expect models to flock to you at the airport.

20. RicardoCooper