Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. southfloridagirl

southfloridagirl New Member

No, sir, I will not "mind my manners". If you can't handle the story of my life, then please don't read and don't respond.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I know that story all too well smh

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Wow. You tell 'em.

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Then how about abiding by the basic guidelines of this forum:

"We discourage (especially negative) discussion primarily directed towards genders/ethnicities outside of the realm and context of this site."

http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showpost.php?p=84293&postcount=1

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

This. :smt023

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I don't think she's all up there... maybe even a troll. I love to hear about other's experiences in life but I never could understand how folks could come on here and shit on their own people with such outlandish negative blanket statements.

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Although I'm not physically attracted to WM any longer, I see few differences between WM and BM otherwise. Even sexually. I've been with several well-endowed WM, and all but 2 of the BM I've been with were average to below average. So the generalization that ALL BM are hung is hysterical to me. I've been with selfish WM and BM, I've been with insecure WM and BM. In fact, the BM I've been with had more troubling issues than the WM I've been with. The most sensitive and caring man I've been with was white. So these assertions that one race is superior to another across the board is ridiculous.

I've only ever gotten questions regarding my attraction from white men.

8. southfloridagirl

southfloridagirl New Member

I am not a troll. I just spoke my piece. As a result, people got all up in arms, and threw the forum guidelines at me, and now I will be gone. I'd rather not be here, than not be allowed to speak freely. Waste of my time.

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Alrighty then.

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. And I thought I was sensitive.:smt006

11. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, you're taking it way too seriously SouthFloridaGirl, I think they are just asking you to be respectful about slagging off on an entire gender. Just like you don't care for white men to treat you with disrespect or insecurity.

Hey you can say black men are da bomb, alphas, sex gods, chilled as fuck in your experience, that is no problem. Its when you do it in a context opposed to white males that it becomes problematic and stereotypical.

You don't have to be politically correct as you say, but when you draw flat inferences on entire genders it creates the kind of person you say you despise, based on how white males you dealt with treated you. Comes across like you just want revenge on them or something. :D

Folks have been checked on here for doing the same thing with black women as well and saying white women are the cat's pajamas and black women weren't spit on the bottom of their shoes.

Its not anything against you personally, its just maintaining some civility and decorum. I've often had to check myself from making blanket statements about black women in America.

It leaves you sounding more pissed off at white men, kind of the way some black men are in regards to black women, rather than genuinely appreciating white women.

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I bet. Man, that sucks. I hate how people need to belittle others or make them feel awkward or insignificant (even when they think of themselves as your 'friends'). It's almost like they make your preference (if it's even fair to call it that, as opposed to something that just happens) something abnormal or unnatural in the effort to make themselves superior. You could not possibly actually like the people you have dated, you're just addicted to their melanin count (or lack thereof). Sorry you had to go through that.

Anyway, enough with the idiocy. How amazing were those Trini lasses? I LOVE the African/Indian mixed Trinis. Gorgeous. And I bet that soca was blasting. Please brighten your forum-mates day with a few pics.

Guess I don't have a chance then. I'm awkward, nerdy, lack confidence, under-endowed and cannot play sports. I usually meet my dates at the comic book store. Lol. Is there a forum just for us? Hahaha

13. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Haha, the dougla girls they are called, that black/indian combo. They have that Brazilian look to them. Plenty of them in Guyana where I'm originally from as well.

Hey man nerdy white girls are the truth. :)

14. orejon4

My buddy from Guyana is like that. He looks African but with the Indian surname, he calls it the "coolie man" name. Lol

Yes, they are. If they're not foreign, then I go for nerds second. Seriously almost all of my successful relationships with US-born women are with nerds/alt-music types. And with that being said, I'm about to flip a coin to see if I should go see Robocop, lol.

15. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, yep although calling an Indian coolie is akin to calling a black person nigger, it comes from bound coolie, a term the British used when Indians were brought from India to work the plantations in Guyana, Trinidad, Suriname, etc.

Love me a smart white woman that can go in-depth on a topic, the smarter she is even better.

16. orejon4

Yeah, I had a feeling it wasn't the kindest remark you could make. Ras Bobby can be politically incorrect. He's like a father to me in Miami. Great guy. Constantly regaling me with tales of his exploits with the ladies as a young man in Germany and England in the sixties, lol.

Some of the women I met in Miami through Meetup groups, especially cycling and environmental issues, were like that. Not as "explosive" as the typical Miami woman, but brilliant and great to be around. Not as many in Missouri, though. Chicago has a ton of them, but it's too cold, lol.

17. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Dude sounds like he had lots of fun. :D

18. orejon4

Oh yes...lol.

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Well stated!

20. RestlessRita