are white women more aggressive online than IRL?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by weird, May 3, 2024.

  1. beccaomecca

    beccaomecca Well-Known Member

    I second this, some of the loudest women I've encountered have been white.
     
  2. Iddrisu94

    Iddrisu94 New Member

    Black women are the loudest.
     
  3. orejon4

    orejon4 Well-Known Member

    Sorry for typos in the above comment, lol. I think it has more to do with environment and conditioning than pigmentation or genetics.
     
  4. beccaomecca

    beccaomecca Well-Known Member

    I don't personally believe it's a skin colour thing, but rather a personality. My Son only dates supermodel African women, they're some of the quietest, shyest and ridiculously beautiful women I've ever come across. Come to Australia lol you'll soon see what's up. Some of the most vulgar mouths are Australian born.
     
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. Chase1985

    Chase1985 Member

    I think what I tend to notice from online dating and the real wold, they are more direct online. Like if you come across a ww profile she'll have something in her pictures that let you know she's into bm. I can almost look and tell. Either she's taking a pic highlighting her curves cause she know we like that, Also believe it or not they like taking pics with black dogs. If she got a pic of her with a black or brown dog she's into the brothers. She also will list her music preferences if she lists R&B or Rap that's a green flag, this is another one if she takes a group photo with other female friends and one or more of them are black women thats a major green flag.
     
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List

Share This Page