Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

3. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

4. Tamstrong

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

It's a cult. Flat-out. Jim Jones and David Koresh ain't got shit on donald trump.

20240601_234415.jpg

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20240609_181908.jpg

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

A mini history lesson for those who believe fame/celebrity/status/money means anything if you are Black in AmeriKKKa....

• List
  12. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

After President Biden debate...are we screwed?

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Only if you don't go & vote and vote to keep Trump out of the White House.

Anyone by now still walking around & acting as if Trump and the entire MAGA movement isn't some straight up archaic fascism, was already on some fuck everything & everyone but myself bullshit to begin with, so Trump getting in office is only re-enforcing what they want anyway IMO.

• List
  14. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Why would you get in trouble for someone's piss weak attempt at Pro-Trump propaganda unless you agree with it? And if you agree with it, then probably not that smart to let it be known, especially if you believe you could get in trouble for it. Just my 2 cents.

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Since you asked our opinion I'll give you this...

I saw two different candidates. One happens to be a convicted felon and a wannabe fascist dictator/cult leader who is hell bent on an agenda built on Authoritarian principles.

The other candidate just so happens to be nothing more than a cardboard cut-out of Joe Biden. That's all.

After the recent 2024 Presidential debate we as a country have two clear choices. Are we going backwards or forward?

Or will the late Malcolm X's powerful words regarding chickens become a self fulfilling prophecy?

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Food for thought : Ya'll do realize that based on the Supreme Court Presidential Immunity decision that was made today Biden, as the current sitting president, could declare Trump an enemy of the state as an official act of office & have Trump arrested or worst if he was a petty & vindictive mother fucker like Trump ?