Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

I’ve never considered myself a gun person. Just not how I see myself. But I am now licensed to carry, although I do not carry daily.

Here is the gun I qualified with and still own, Sig Sauer P238. Holster is by Sneaky Pete.

I realize it may seem strange to others, especially nonAmericans, but in many ways I am like a bird with a broken wing, I draw a lot of attention.
    BB87E29D-D35E-471D-90AB-1B99B94CC234.jpeg BB87E29D-D35E-471D-90AB-1B99B94CC234.jpeg BFE47A42-328B-4CF8-9DDD-09F2557A2BCC.jpeg

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yup! Same here. My application for a concealed carry permit is pending, and I'll be purchasing a Glock 19 any day now. Things have gotten really bad in the last several years with emboldened hate groups, and just more and more racist lunatics attacking people they hate. It's real now, and we're just not waiting around to be protected. The articles below are regarding an increased nuber of black people deciding to arm themselves and get training.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/black-people-are-looking-safety-gun-ownership-rcna32150
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/us/black-gun-owners-sales-rising/index.html

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This guy is ruining my state with his own version of the Trump Show, minus the media savvy, which basically makes him come off as a jerk.

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

8. fly girl

I took my classes with a man who used Bass Pro as our shooting range, no real issues. But then I went to a different range when I was by myself. When you entered they made you say “God bless America” as if it were some magical incantation to ward off I’ll-intended people And the first time I am shooting, a man goes to the lane beside me and puts up his own personal targets. First one he rolls out is the silhouette of a black man. Second is of an Arabic man (first has Afro second head scarf). This is why I said I hate gun culture. The most vocal are the weirdos.
    How did you do on your shooting qualification? I don’t remember my score but it was really good. I am going to look for one of those red dot optics, just need to find one that will fit my sub-compact gun.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20230206_052418.jpg

16. fly girl

6A73835C-3B94-402C-8D08-29D19F83B07D.jpeg The Obamas. I miss them in office.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

18. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Good Thing I didn't watch her response

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No matter who gave the Republican response, it would have been the exact same cut & paste culture war/anti-liberal BS rhetoric.

20. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

I got a question for everybody

I was talking to this female (WW) & I told her that I don't think republicans cares about Black People. She responded with "Republicans don't care about anyone except themselves & money." What do you think?