Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

People going nuts again over who Lebron James' son Bronny James might be dating:

2. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

I saw it, it's vague as to rather or not it's his Girlfriend . I hope so, then I can get my popcorn and watch the lunacy happen...LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

From the posts I seen there were more compliments and people defending him including a NBA sports journalist. But some people did put it into perspective that a bunch of grown ass people arguing over a teenager's dating life is creepy. lol.

4. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Do TikTokers even use Boo Thang lol. I mean shit Bronny probably doesn't hang out with many Black Girls in the rich areas he hangs out with and there be a high chance any said Black Girls would have Foreign born parents who are strict on that shit.

5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I

If they didn't freak out over who Obama's oldest daughter is dating why bother now?

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Jalen Rose & Molly Qerim-Rose

20200922_175835.jpg

7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Recording artists Chris Watson and his girl Bris Stauss (winners of The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart)

8. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. SilverSmith

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You know why

13. ColiBreh1

Looks like Adele & Skepta are still a thing:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11570389/adele-skepta-dating-relationship-rumours/
    [​IMG]

Key paragraph from The Sun article:

14. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I mean considering how Adele looks and the type of music she sings and how she sings that music her being into black guys was not a shocking reveal.

15. JamalSpunky

Well, a number of white female artists over the years have similarly dipped into black influences in their music but still never dated a black man, especially not when they were famous. In a couple of cases they may have dated black men way before they became a public figure but not afterwards, as if they were protecting their status or something.

Adele in fact reportedly had black boyfriends before she made it big. But when she ended up marrying a white guy I was like "of course, that's just how it goes." So for her to divorce her husband and start dating black dudes again when she is in her prime as a celeb is kinda rare.

16. ColiBreh1

https://twitter.com/DailyMailCeleb/status/1316443212391878664
    [​IMG]
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tin-Greens-tattooed-model-ex-Tina-Louise.html

Highlights from the article:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

18. darkcurry

I didn't read any but If they are talking about him dating outside his race(again) they're being HUGE hypocrites being as though they celebrated Cassie getting away from him and getting with a white guy and clowned Diddy and black men every chance they got. lol.

19. darkcurry

20. JamalSpunky

So after their split both Brian and Megan moved on to a new partner completely covered in ink, huh?

In one afternoon on the beach Diddy showed more public affection to this no-name chick than Jamie Foxx ever did over years with Katie Holmes. Now that's called being a man.

Diddy is only 50?