Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Lmao Nekkid & sweaty, yes, but even if I did have man here right now trying to do or get any rubbing against, when it's this damn hot, I'd be telling him to get the hell off me. lol Now if a man was the cause of the sweaty nekkidness, that's a whole different story. ;)

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So the sun hasn't started to go down yet? I was thinking about when it does go down & gets cooler. You'd still be nekkid & sweaty regardless of from the earlier heat of the day or from the man....;)

3. Tamstrong

I wish the sun going down would make it cooler around here. That's true, but some types of heat are more fun than others. ;)

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

5. Tamstrong

It does make you wonder how folks are doing in all this craziness. I've seen Loki logged in recently and TDK somewhat recently. It's been a few months since BB's been on, and almost a year since Raider's been on.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

They are all focused on generating more powerful immune systems.
    [​IMG]

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

8. K

K Well-Known Member

It's bad...we are an hour or more away from a bunch of the fires and the air is thick and brown/orange and there was ash all over the place and outside smells like a smoker..even though we are that far away. it's been 105-110 for days

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

10. K

K Well-Known Member

so now we have a cooling trend - we are supposed to be 95-100 for the next week

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Y'all having a crazy summer. The average high here has been 90 all month.

12. Tamstrong

Yikes. It's hard to breathe even thinking about dealing with that. I feel for you even more with that mess piled on top of those crazy temps.

We've had a recent "cooling trend" the last several days, too. It's sad when 95-100 is a relief.

The other day we had a storm blow through that dropped the temp 20 degrees in a matter of minutes. It was crazy windy and hard to even stand up, but I was outside enjoying that 78 degrees. I wish I lived out in the country...I'd have been stripped down and enjoying that cool air all over.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Beautiful weather............the scapegoat is beating his wife today.

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I just got to Chicago after taking my son to school. It's getting hot here, which I don't mind. It is summer, after all, and after FL, this is a cake walk. Lol

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Best time to be there

16. orejon4

I'm enjoying it for the most part. Trying to decide if I'm going to be permanently based here rather than going back and forth from FL. It has the added bonus of being closer to my son's school and I want to be nearby while I see how he handles freshman year of college.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I like Chicago. To be a huge city, it's not crowded, not expensive and there's the great food. As long as you can deal with the cold winters you're good. The Canadian wind is really the only downside to it.

18. orejon4

In the past when I came up here for work, it was usually during the spring, so I didn't catch the full winter experience. I'm bracing myself for it psychologically lol.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

All of the useless classes in highschool and people want to get rid of Algebra 2. Americans have no excuse for being this ignorant.

[​IMG]

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I agree, algebra is not the one that needs to go.