Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Sure that’s why! BLM is actually a secret hook-up organisation.

Has this guy been in Congress before or he’s running newly?

He sounds jealous. Wm are having it so hard these days... bm and ww aren’t letting themselves be controlled any more.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  2. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Aren`t the BundesPost and the railway owned by the government?

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

WHOA, is this really true??!!!

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

If the group is public, other people can see the group and what you post.

If the group is private, somebody can always screenshot what you write there and post it somewhere else.

5. Madeleine

Yeah you said „the post office owned the railway...“ etc (first quote)...maybe it was a slip of the tongue. The Deutsche Bundesbahn is owned by the Bundesrepublik Deitschland and run as a public company. Same for Bundespost and Telekom, however nowadays there are different phone providers so that monopoly is broken. There are a couple of public TV stations. They are not government owned or run, they are just subsidised to make quality independent journalism available to everyone.

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

What is the education system like, these days? When I was in, what was formerly East Germany behind the wall during the early 90's, students could be educated in any profession they chose, for free, as long as they were smart enough and there was a need for people in that profession. Is it still like that or did I not understand what I was told?

7. Madeleine

More or less still the same. Some states have a fee at universities, some don’t. About 500/Semester for those who do. More for some postgrad courses. Many professions are taught in an apprenticeship system for 3 years. You work half the time for an actual business and get paid an apprentice salary and go to school for the other half to learn the theory. In both cases you have to have the grades to get admission or find a company that wants you as their apprentice.

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Does that include professions like being a physician, lawyer or engineering?

9. Madeleine

Yes

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Agreed.

I could never really tolerate it even as a kid. Also communion is cult stuff to me. Human sacrifice. So instead of killing people for a cosmic being, you can now just perform this ritual to show your solidarity and acceptance of the notion. It was done for YOU so just agree.

The cross isn't much different than a noose. Nothing positive about it at all. Creepy tho.

In my earlier college days I took an art history class we looked at culture and religion from a perspective that gave me a deeper understanding of it all. It's very creepy but it was an interesting learning experience.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bad enough that the English language itself is racist. We have a religion to go along with it. Pass.

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

You post a GIF by right clicking on the image online. Selecting "View Image Info", you highlight the "location" and copy the URL in the location section. You take that URL and post it in the picture option (where it says image URL). Basically, you post a gif from a website the same way you post a photo @RicardoCooper

14. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Where did everybody go?

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I ran out of fruit loops. Start it back up.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This was an accident?? Damn!!

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

It's 109 degrees here right now. Summertime sucks.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

TRANSLATION: " I is nekkid & sweaty with no man around to rub this summertime sheen against." :p