Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200410_050658.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200412_140335.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I had to look this up and damn it really is from Revelations. Wow.
    What is wrong with Evangelicals?? Trump is the closest thing we've had to someone fulfilling Bible prophecy since forever.

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Absolutely! Like his thing of forcing Mexico to pay for his wall, and so many other things.

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

8. ColiBreh1

repost

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Does it even matter who he picks considering that people are not allowed to disagree with him. I also noticed there was no mention of any tech execs. Being that people are able to still work because of technology, that should be reason enough to reach out to at least one of them.

Funny how tech is the big bad automation scare but it's obviously keeping people employed now. That's why I always say not to fear automation.

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

moron.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Great depiction of reality. The blackman is satan the scapegoat. Black people blame the imaginary one and everyone else blames us. lol

12. ColiBreh1

Trump definitely mentioned Apple, Google, & Microsoft would be involved. I remember he specifically mentioned Apple CEO Tim Cook.

EDIT:

I remember he also mentioned Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella

• List
  13. ColiBreh1

Bruh, I rarely ever hear or see any actual negative anecdotal stories in the media about using HCQ as a treatment for COVID-19. The overwhelming majority of anecdotal stories in the media or on social media are positive.

Here is an example of a positive story over the weekend:

https://twitter.com/HoustonChron/status/1248670382246281217
    [​IMG]
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...-home-doctor-unproven-drug-trump-15192584.php

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1249588392280481793
    [​IMG]
    https://www.npr.org/2020/04/10/8303...rug-in-texas-nursing-home-garnering-criticism

I find it completely amusing the the actual local media outlets in Texas are positive about this story, but a national media outlet like NPR covered this story & it's a hitpiece.

• List
  14. andreboba

One doctor in Texas is giving the drug to nursing home patients. Who else nationwide is prescribing it to COVID19 patients??
    Basically, this doctor is running experimental trials with elderly patients and hoping none of them die.
    That's not how meds are approved for widespread use in the USA.
    Personally, I wouldn't recommend a drug like hydroxychloroquine without a more rigorous testing process, because the side effects can be lethal.

Bottom line, would you give it to an elderly relative if they had coronavirus?? I wouldn't.

15. ColiBreh1

If it's life or death, hell yes!! What other options do you have? The only treatments options available are currently going through clinical trials or/and have only been FDA-approved for emergency use (i.e. HCQ).

To answer your 1st question, did you miss this story?

https://twitter.com/WashTimes/status/1245777574862749698
    [​IMG]
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/2/hydroxychloroquine-rated-most-effective-therapy-do/

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. andreboba

ColiBreh1, I respect your opinion, but I just don't believe if your grandmother was stricken with coronavirus, you'd take out a bottle of hydroxychloroquine thinking she might die from COVID19, or this new drug might kill her too, but it's worth a shot because I saw a story from Texas about a 'doctor' I know nothing about who says it works.

The only real options we know of that help people recover from the coronavirus are putting them on ventilators when they're unable to breathe on their own.

Don't you think if this malaria drug was working to help cure coronavirus patients with documented proof, Trump would be bragging about it more??
    Trump is conducting press conferences everyday and hasn't mentioned hydroxychloroquine in weeks.

I'd be skeptical about that report from Texas on its surface. You would think this doctor would offer MUCH more info about who he was and his entire process behind what he was doing, since he's more or less saying this malaria drug is curing elderly patients of coronavirus.

He didn't even say what level dosage he was giving these elderly patients and how he decided on the specific amount of the drug to use.

If this story isn't being carried on Fox News, that should give you a clue about how legitimate most news organizations are treating this 'breakthrough'.

17. ColiBreh1

Didn't you already admit you don't actually watch Trump's Pressers? So how would even know he hasn't mentioned it in weeks? I watch his pressers everyday & he mentions HCQ at least twice a week.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yet he couldn't even get the wall.

LOL

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good info.

It's more than obvious that Dotard didn't do anything wrong here. He had more than enough to go on for what he actually said.

I guess if you didn't believe in personal responsibility you would have to blame him for people taking fish bowl cleaner. lol

I don't understand some people's idea of responsibility and how they actually apply it to adults. Taking fish bowl cleaner because you thought a man on tv told you to do it sounds crazy or stupid depending on how you look at it.

20. andreboba

I read the WT link. However, I still believe the reason hydroxychloroquine isn't prescribed as much by doctors in the USA is because of potential side effects.
    Hydroxychloroquine seems more like a last option therapy and not a first choice.