Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 16, 2013.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Oh, I remember. It's just been a LONG time since we seen her.

4. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

P(rivate) DA is completely sufficient imo. As long as the A is genuine.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Depends on where they were. A yacht is often still public in FL. I imagine parts of Cali may be the same.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Homes has a keeper.

7. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Get the Gift it was a great movie. She sure turned a lot of heads when she distinguished herself from Jessica Alba and Biel like that

8. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Katie Holmes in The Gift was something special for lots of guys. The guys in Harold and Kumar thought so they smoked up and held out on food just to see that scene after all.

As for it be hidden I guess that has more to do with motherhood and because before that she sure was not shy about showing it off.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Mr.Foxx has that gift.

10. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

My boy Jamie making those titties and booty cheeks clap, they're probably giving him a standing ovation right now...he probably getting emotional and choked up for his O?s?c?a?r? ...err G?r?a?m?m?y? ...err mammary acceptance speech. Probably got him making all kinds of funny faces...like he's trying to figure out a assassination plot being conspired against him. :eek::mad::confused::oops:

11. darkcurry

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

13. darkcurry

He's done that before. They're still kind of private. He obviously said that clowning. Remember he is Jamie Fox. lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

If you say so. He definitely doesn't seem interested in committing to her from where I stand. But I don't know their life lol. Maybe he's playing us. Maybe she's cool with an open arrangement. Not my business.

15. darkcurry

I get it. Because it does seem one sided with their secrecy from what I'm seeing. Katie seems more relaxed and free in their relationship. So I get why there are folks that feel that way. But Remember they're also supposed to be married as well, so. lol.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Perhaps their idea of a relationship doesn't match the average persons point of view so they just say they're not in a relationship because what they have is perhaps different. Just about anything is healther than viewing someone as your everything, even saying someone is your "other half" is twisted, imo. Just because something is culturally accepted doesn't make it healthy.

While everyone is hell bent on changing everything please don't forget the rediculous ideas we have about relationships.

I don't understand what's so hard about being partners without all the over the top nonsense.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Here's the Daily Mail article from Yesterday, that these new pics came from: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...omantic-stroll-NYC-weeks-declared-single.html

Looks like the media took Jamie Foxx too seriously when he was claiming to be single or that rumor was just always bullshit.

18. ColiBreh1

Looks like rumor about Jamie Foxx claiming to be single was bullshit according to this article GossipCop put out today: https://www.gossipcop.com/katie-holmes-single-broke-moving-back-home-parents-jamie-foxx/

Here's the key paragraph:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. ColiBreh1

The Daily Mail put out this article today with exclusive pics of Jamie & Katie holding hands while out with Jamie's oldest Daughter Corinne:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tie-Holmes-hold-hands-rare-PDA-night-out.html

• The couple have reportedly been dating for nearly six years
    • On Monday night they went to a movie and dinner with Jamie's daughter Corinne, 25, in Los Angeles
    • It's the first time the couple have been seen publicly spending time together with another family member
    • They also held hands in a rare public display of affection
    • In February they were rumored to have split after Jamie was overheard referring to himself as 'single' at an awards show bash
    • The bi-coastal couple were spotted together last month visiting the Met Museum of Art in New York
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. darkcurry

Family time.

Were there ever pics of him with Suri? I don't think I ever seen Katie out with her around Jamie.