BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^ I did make a SPOILERS warning though not like the moderator did and I waited until I got home from work (Saturday 2:00 am) before I really posted ANYTHING so people would have time to watch it online or via DVR after it originally aired Thursday night at 9:00 pm.

2. Young Herschel

Legacies episode 5
    ~ SPOILERS!!!

No pun intended here . . . but I hope they used protection (magical or Plan-B from the Mystic Falls Wal-Mart) because he wasn't prepared for that sexual interlude but maybe she the type of lady who stays ready so she don't have to get ready??? Angry sex can be dangerous sex but she knew who he was & what he was as well as what his emotional state was too.

I think she took advantage or him and he has grounds to press charges or at least bring her up on sexual harassment/criminal sexual contact charges

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2018
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I hope the no spoiler thing is over now because enough time has passed for folks to see it, but...

I finally seen that episode. It looks like Landon will be going away for awhile and is headed to New Orleans. Isn't Freya and Vincent in N.O. Hmm. lol.

I usually don't like love triangles but they did this one correctly. Raphael and Josie never really established a relationship together and just had moments especially that tense and hot moment in that spider's web. Which by they way was my favorite episode so far because that thing was CREEPY! lol. But when he and Lizzie got together it was out of emotion, Josie agreeing that Landon leaves and Lizzie just having some cold hard truth dropped on her and having the hots for him and just taking her shot. So much was going on with both of them and they wanted to blow off steam. That was well written and played out by the actors.

This show is surprisingly steady in the ratings department https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/legacies-season-one-ratings/
    For a show that has mainly more black men and other men of color than white men, no black females in the cast(for now), promotes young strong black men and interracial coupling abroad. Those things are all hollywood no no's.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. I can’t lie......all of y’all hyping it up makes me want to check it out xD

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I never saw that show and l want to know the synopsis.

6. darkcurry

If you ever seen The vampire diaries or The Originals it's kind of a spin off of those shows. A secret school where young vampires, witches and werewolves go to be protected from the outside world. Think of X-Men meet The Originals.

7. For the longest I’ve been thinking this show is just a blatant copy of the X-Men but just with a teen drama focus lmao

8. Young Herschel

My apologizes for the enthusiasm if not overzealous praise of "Legacies" but it is arguably the HOTTEST thang moving this new fall TV season and I really feel it has raised the bar for teen IR this decade nears its end. Just think ten years ago 90210 was groundbreaking teen IR because it had a Black Male lead in Dixon Wilson who had the first IR kiss on episode 5 with Silver who he began dating in September soon thereafter. They didn't have sex until February . . .

like this series had interracial kisses in the trailer and pilot and several IR teaser on episode three then bang s full fledged IR sex scene on episode five!!!

At the rate this series is going we can only wonder what February sweeps has in store on "Legacies" . . . are the show runners paying patrons of "Blacked" lol. I'm looking forward to Kaleb's development and whether they let him grow as a multidimensional character because he could be "Spike" to Hope's "Buffy" right?? I'm really hoping MG gets to have a paramour too and gets off the Virgin sidelines because its rather obvious there is little to no parental supervision at this prep school with aggravated assaults so commonplace and students fucking right in the middle of the gymnasium so how has he missed out all this time??? Give him someone to love after Kaleb gets his lustful interest I say and let's not give ALL the IR sex scenes to Raphael :)

In regards to your X-Men observation I read elsewhere that because Warner Bros owns licenses over the X-Men franchise as well as Harry Potter that the show runners have the greenlight and don't have to worry about lawsuits and such . . . its approved already by corporate lol the critic said in his article

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Young Herschel

I'm very confident that Hope's current love interest - Landon is Middle Eastern but since it's established that he is adopted perhaps he doesn't even know?? The actor who plays Landon is Persian not Caucasian after all. Just a thought lol so Alaric Saltzman is the lone white male on the show :)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If you don't think they don't consider themselves white think again fam

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, their considered "White" according to U.S. Law:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  12. darkcurry

13. The Dark King

14. Young Herschel

I'm
    confident Persians are NOT Arabs . . had a good friend in law school who never considered herself White
    . Was Navid of 90210 and his family considered Caucasian/White?? No I don't think so

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What do yo think they put down as their race on the U.S. census? Legally Arabs are considered "White" in the U.S., but socially they're obviously not.

16. The Dark King

The kid in question doesn't look like Navid though

17. Young Herschel

Just a guess here lol but maybe that's because this actor Aria S ihas authentic Persian parentage while the actor who played Navid Shiradzi was not Persian at all but he was an Ecuadorian Briton . . . they hired Persians to play his family though lol

18. darkcurry

Here's the thing I guarantee you most of the females that love him on the show thinks he's white. So does it really matter? lol.

19. The Dark King

I don't get why dude is acting like that kid doesn't present as white. When most people see that kid they see a white person including other white people

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member