White women give better Oral Love?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Obsidian71, Oct 11, 2007.

1. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

yeah, some women do get carried away, but it can be easy to see or criticize/judge their panic if one is looking from a position of good fortune or luck, if she has found a good man, or been with a good guy, she will naturally not feel as "panicked" as opposed to some women who may have not ever been or found a good man.

Maybe to put it another way, it might be easy to criticize/judge a hungry person's possible crazy behavior driven by hunger when one's own belly is full.

Bottom line, we are all human, and want the good things in life, some might go about it in weird or bad ways.

Whoops, how did we get from oral love to this?

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I was literally waiting to see how long it would take for you to show up in this thread. Probably circled this thread like a vulture. I bet you were gritting your teeth to not post but you just couldn't help yourself. LOL! :D

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

There was an episode of Braxton Family Values where the Braxtons went to Rome and this Italian dude on the street smacked the bigger sister (forgot her name) on the ass, and she just giggled. I told my girl, let that have been a brotha, she would have beat his ass with anything within reach :D

4. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

That whore was honored by that slap on the ass.

BW are seen as easy....that's why he slapped her on the ass KNOWING nothing bad would happen.
    He's done it before.

He'd never slap an Arab woman on the ass.

Keep in mind...these are the same women that claim we should protect them...lol

How do you protect whores that love everybody?

Since they love everybody...let everybody protect them.:D

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly why no one will take the black community seriously while it is matriarchal.

6. flaminghetero

[​IMG]

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Naw, BW from my mom and aunt's generation simply did NOT give head to anyone. White or Black. I'm talking about the early 1960s and '70s. It was considered dirty and degrading. They loved the dick, but they didn't LOVE the dick.
    White girls put pressure on sistas to step up their game, until now I don't think there's a racial component to whether or not a woman sucks dick or not.
    Some don't. Most do.

Prostitutes always did that shit which is why so many BM and men in general stepped on their wives back in the day to get some strange from a professional.

I don't know when the program flipped for many young BW, but I feel like it was in the late '90s, early 2000s, when it was 'cool' for Black women to be in the strip club and run game like a hoe.

Personally, I've been almost cussed out by BW for not announcing I was about to bust a nut....right before I did.lol

Today??? I don't think that happens to young cats as much anymore who mess with BW.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. K

K Well-Known Member

WTF?!

9. flaminghetero

Come on now...

Stop playing dumb.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Coming from a position of desperation/survival in any realm is never something that works well. Until that shifts, it's not going to work for the person.

I do think that there is an issue with that many don't know how to recognize what a "good man" is yet run around screaming there are no good men. It's kindof like those who keep bitching about all they meet is drunks yet they keep meeting guys in bars.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

His comment suddenly made me think back over life and understand some things (seriously). I never quite got why black men would announce that or ask where or such.

12. flaminghetero

That's what they told clueless gullible BM.

BW were giving rim jobs to non-BM while they were telling dumb Brothers "they were not raised like that":D

WW did not put pressure on BW to do shit....MAYBE they put pressure on them to start giving BM head... sorry,reluctant head...lol

13. K

K Well-Known Member

It's true not just with bw though. I sit with my bfs mom about once a week or so and her mental capacity is dwindling and she likes to go on about how this or that relative was such a whore because you know she sucked dick! (they just didn't do that) To this day there are those who won't do certain things unless they are married to a man, or those who will do whatever when they are playing around but won't when it's someone they want to marry.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

WW didn't put pressure....may have caused them to step it up as in competition. The whole, if you don't do it I'll find someone who will.

15. flaminghetero

Light skinned BM and WM were getting their asses licked by those same BW.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

I guess everyone has whatever their parameters are....no matter how odd those parameters may seem to anyone else.

I knew of a guy who wouldn't shower with any woman until it was who he married. LOL go figure

17. flaminghetero

What WW did do is make BW appreciate dark skinned Brothers.

BW used to call dark skinned Brothers monkeys.

"Don't you come home from school with a Black ass monkey nigger"

Was a common warning to sisters going off to college.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok well I guess I contributed to that appreciation given that I've always had a thing for darker skin.

19. flaminghetero

I chuckle when i see sisters swoon over Idris Elba

If not for you white girls .....they'd be calling him a gorilla.:D

Sisters that look like Beyonce were marrying their cousins to keep the lightness in the family.

Hip Hop and WW put dark skinned Brothers at the top of to Totem Pole....surely NOT black women.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lmfao