Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Hahaha it's all about sex, fuck your sleep :smt043

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You don't want to be too involved you want complete dominion and control. For you to be happy you want to be the sole source of your partner's sexual pleasure otherwise you feel bad despite how he might feel

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

See, women talking like that is why y'all wake up with a dick up against your ass and a hand sliding down between your legs. You gotta be careful putting those thoughts in our heads like that!

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Dude if I get married I'll treat my lady like a queen, but the man cave is going to be detached from the house in the back yard.

I'm taking that advise from some of my married friends.

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I'm too tired to take you on tonight. (Now where's that damn vibrator so I can get some sleep?!)

6. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

LMAO!

Sleep?! Who the fuck needs sleep?!

7. RaiderLL

^^^Lol right? Fuck outta here!

Lol the truth has been revealed. cuddle shmuddle, that's why he wants me so close. Hmmm, I'll have to pretend to be offended so I can squeeze even more sex outta him ;)

8. Cherok33

LOL

If I feel his penis on my ass I'm gonna start grinding!

Time for more SEX!

9. RaiderLL

Yep lol. That slow, stretching grind against him just as I'm waking up. I love that first touch of his hand grasping my hip...gets me every time :smt048

10. The Dark King

That was actually really good touche lol

11. The Dark King

Respect :cool:

12. Since1980

...you wouldn't happen to have a twin sister, would you? Asking for a friend.

13. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

50 Shades of Grey.

It's like Christian Grey telling Anastasia that she's not allowed to masturbate because ALL of her orgasms belong to him. LOL.

It's a totally ridiculous notion and women were eating that up.

Being in a controlling relationship like that is not healthy.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt042

15. Cherok33

Lol nope ?? A friend huh?

16. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

It's a shitty book and definitely not BDSM done right. That is abuse through and through. I could write an entire post on this, but my body and mind are too wayward to respond.

17. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Agreed.

I read those books this year, just to do it, and could not believe my eyes and how all of these grown women were eating that story up like it's the best thing since sliced bread.

The Twilight books (no surprise since 50 Shades came from Twilight fanfiction) had the same type of relationship and women were eating it up.

It's scary to think how these extremely UNHEALTHY relationships represented in these books were so applauded.

Yikes.

18. Since1980

Yep, that's our secret. If I'm spooning with you then either 1) you made my dick hard and I want you to feel it up against your ass, or 2) that first one again.

Yeah, a friend. Much like me, he's cool with ass grinding up against his dick.

We have a lot in common. :cool:

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

I have other horses....u wanna see but i like beating the hell out of that one.hell ill shoot it too

;-)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]a9pKu86kyTg[/YOUTUBE]

Dylan Roof's friend is being arrested since he knew about this.:smt011

I'm a bit torn but I have to agree with the charges. He knew about the plan. He should have called the fbi and told. It would have saved lives.

The reason that I am torn is that it was also possible that Dylan could have meant nothing of it but that is not reality and we have to deal with reality.