Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Masturbation doesn't bother me, that wasn't my point. I don't remember who mentioned doing it in bed, next to their partner and Im too lazy to find and quote it, but it was said. To your other point tho, I think masturbation CAN affect your actual sex life. Like guys who did it so much in younger years that they can't always finish with their partner. My friend dated a guy like that once. Super gorgeous chick, crazy body, most guys would finish in record time lol...this dude finished with her maybe 2 out of 10x. It was a huge deal for them. I think for some people, even non-excessive masturbation can cause a disconnect in their actual sex life. Masturbation is HEALTHY....using that instead of engaging your partner right next to you, isn't. Jmo my friend.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]4VmR9CesbXk[/YOUTUBE]

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

7. The Dark King

What on earth you talking about woman? I wasn't the one who said anything about doing it next to a partner and again I think the food thing applies. I think its important to share meals together it fosters intimacy but are you really gonna gripe if I make a sandwich and eat it alone in the living room while everyone is asleep?

8. The Dark King

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't remember anyone saying that. Sounds like she is side stepping the point.

If someone needed to jackoff so they can relax/sleep or whatever, why would they see it as a problem to simply go to the bathroom and handle their business?

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I think north said something to that...not sure

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I think meals are important as well. My best relationships were like that. Especially when you go out to eat. If you go out to eat you need one mild thing to go wrong with your meal so that you have something to complain about together.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol....

Hugs to u.

I cant believe a guy would be shook to get sleepy sex.

15. RaiderLL

If I'm right in the next room, and hungry, why on earth would you eat without me? Lol my same thoughts apply here. Honestly tdk, ivrvinoy ever lived with two men in my life...my ex-husband and my boyfriend now (future husband ;)) and neither ever ate/eats without me if I'm hungry. They'll make me a plate even if I say I'm not hungry and call me from the other room. I hear what you're saying, but I think you're trying to put your feelings ahead of mine when we should be on the same playing field.

Beasty I'm not side stepping the point lol...you said it! Or maybe I assumed when you said "if she happens to be awake and catches you"...that she was next to you. Regardless, if she's home I think it's ridiculous to go it alone. That's just me though

16. RaiderLL

What north said he does is pretty cool...if she's not really feeling it he takes care of himself but still engages her. That's a compromise. I can dig it ;)

17. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Oh for god sake just go masturbate

Congrats Raider!!!! I didn't know you were getting married that's awesome sauce!!!

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I agree too. For me, If shes not in the mood then go take care of yourself. No big deal

19. The Dark King

So basically now you guys agree lol

20. The Dark King

Are you fucking with me?
    I said if you were asleep did you miss that? Lol