Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Aww thanks 4 the rep! :freehug:

Yes! We were VERY BLESSED to live to tell about these dangerous behaviors and overall AWESOME times of our youth! These were MY Navy days and latter HS years. I'm fortunate to have graduated because my senior year was WHEW! Boys, parties, skipping school...:drinkers::smt048:smt066:twisted::smt103

Seriously BLESSED!!! I have been blessed and am fortunate with FAR MORE than I deserve but I'm so much better (and responsible praise God) today! What's more is my kiddos are SUPER AWESOME but with the times and how much they've changed (as you mentioned) I do worry about them all of the time!

Yeah. Wow!:rolleyes:

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Great read great post.... you summed it up perfectly.

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

yep...that looks about right...everclear punch...we used to have dance parties...listening to cameo...those were the days :D

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Don't forget Rosie O'Grady and Blue Nun (I think?)

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Got damn

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

:smt005:smt005:smt005

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Society is sick as fuck

California's been facing this for how long, while everyone else has been memorizing the kardashian family tree

Gotdamn

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

There's absolutely no way to fix stupid just sit back and watch the horror. I truly wish there was a way to fix this shit but if you even dare tell people they have to use less water and ration and for God sakes STOP PRODUCING KIDS. They won't listen

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Eventually every country will end up like china

One kid only laws, insane blocks of ridiculously high rise apartments, dogs for food

Unless of course we've colonized other planets, the air (floating cities bitches) and the sea by then

As the movies say....mankind is the worst virus ever to be unleashed

13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I think I drank two 12 oz bottles, but one would've been more than enough. Remembering all the crazy shit I did made me never want to be seen in public again. I was already crazy enough as it was without that kind of influence. lol

I never fell for anyone trying to get me to take of sip of anything. I always made sure I had my own stuff to drink, and I didn't share it with anyone either.

Yeah, no doubt about that.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

http://nypost.com/2015/03/15/fed-up-restaurant-owners-fight-back-at-yelp-reviews/

I've been following the fallout with yelp/internet reviews of businesses from the common man for some time now

It's sad that these business owners are trying to bully people into not leaving honest criticism

I personally use internet reviews to guide my spending, from amazon.com to chinese food spots and refuse to spend my money just so that some random place with nasty food can stay in business

15. K

K Well-Known Member

Many of the businesses will have people do fake reviews. Some pay people to do them.

When it comes to real reviews those who have a bad experience are more likely to post something than those who have a good experience.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah I came across something like this on amazon

Supposedly the seller or manufacturer of a product I was looking at, gave people a discount if they left 'positive' reviews

I only noticed this because a negative reviewer mentioned that in their post

That's pretty lame, isn't it?

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ok. I'm gonna be reusing this one. LOL!

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Every time you people read my posts, just remember that's my troll face

:smt005

19. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah it really is!

I had a business and I did a coupon thing on line one time. It was much more trouble than it was worth. I ended up only doing it once and then stopped the program. But other coupon places picked it up and it went all over the place. It's still up. I NEVER agreed to any of that at all. It got a little scary, I had a couple of situations where people showed up saying they had booked appointments with me (they had paid the coupon places!) So these coupon sites were taking their money with NO contract with me at all. I wasn't getting anything at all - I hadn't even heard of most of the sites. It was a mess.

I even had a situation where one of the counties tried to come after me and fine me for doing business without a business license in their county. I NEVER did business in that county! But I still had to fight with them and their argument was that I had advertised business with an address in their county so I MUST be doing business there.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LMFAO!! I'm logging off!