Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I never heard of Sling TV. Bing'd it. Does it only show new and/or select shows/episodes? I'm looking for a cheaper TV option but I'm a huge DIY and foodie fan and watch various shows and a lot of older episodes as well as new ones. For instance, I see they have HDTV, but I couldn't find whether they have a certain show I love.

2. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Seems like the only women that tend to take a strong fancy to me tends to be of Italian/Irish descent.

I wonder why.....:smt017

3. K

K Well-Known Member

As a woman of Italian (no Irish though) descent, I have to ask.....is that a bad thing???

4. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Nope. Just like answers.

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

basically direct tv through the internet with a select amount of channels.
    You are getting the hdtv channel. Whatever you are watching now is what you would be watching but through the internet i.e. ipad, desktop andriod....

for example

[​IMG]

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Wow! This may be a very doable option for me AA! Thanks for sharing! The only thing I have to figure out now is what to do when football season rolls around. But the way Chip Kelly is decimating our team, maybe I won't want to watch football.

7. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Yeah, haha, obviously I made up the address

8. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Prescott got beat up!!!! Damn.

9. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I feel like that is happening all over the league...i don't like watching the news:(

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

So I bought a bottle of Smirnoff ice thinking it would fuck me up...because you know....it has Smirnoff in the name and me and the brand are well acquainted

You can pretty much guess what happened next

*crocodile tears*

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ctfu! Are you all in your feelings right now? :smt036 Lol let's see some drunk posting to save for forum posterity. :p.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You can't get drunk off of Smirnoff ice

I looked at the alcohol content and cried a river after buying a few bottles of the shit

So much for avoiding the state stores by buying shit at the mom and pop chinese shop

Next time I'm going for the whiskey

How does it feel to be trolled by an alcoholic

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh, oh.. you bought those wine coolers by smirnoff? I thought you bought a straight vodka bottle from the state store.
    You know, you didnt strike me as a hard hitter drinker. God help us if you hit a 151rum bottle. Your troll quips would be off the charts.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Cherokee left me and well.........the bottle is all I have left

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

To drink from right?. Just checking.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Praise jesus

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

was he ever....?

come on now. u know hes suspect

20. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Oh GAWD don't say 151! Now THAT I played around with one time and after taking a shot (like taking a shot of gasoline), we started mixing it with those Bacardi frozen mixers and let's just say I remeber ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from that night! Got BLAZED but thankfully I was safe in the arms of my guy cuz DAMN!

Come to think of not, I haven't seen those frozen mixers in a minute... Do stores still sell them? Last time I bought them it was summer time...