Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Yeah a destination 30th bday to a foreign country is a wee bit excessive lol

2. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Thank you.

I understand that someone wants to celebrate a special birthday, but expecting people to go on a trip to another country is taking it a little too far imo (unless you are Beyonce style rich and are paying for everyone).
    Why not just rent a nice restaurant or something and just be happy you have friends who celebrate with you? Some people...smdh

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Exactly. The shit threw me. Now she's saying we can all chip in on a villa and it'll be cheaper than hotels. Someone has been watching those Beyonce documentaries a little too much. Sorry boo your friends are regular working class folk.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I told u people unique was a fox but no one listens

As for the bday in Paris...she must have u confused with jigga or some other baller

You better tell em it's either broadway or Madison square garden

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I've known that for a long time.

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Co sign...girl is gorgeous and a animal lover:smt049

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

She figured since he dished out 8k buying the bar in the day, 4k would be pocket change.

8. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Nice avi.

9. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Question: anyone talked/emailed/texted/heard from Mama, Curleyblonde, or Dweb?

10. Cherok33

Hell I would be happy to just travel to NYC for the weekend, party at a local night spot and shopping for my big day...

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Wow! I thought it was bad when my son's friend expected everyone in the bridal party to go to Vegas for bachelor/bachelorette parties for several days (with a bunch of specific expectations).

I don't think people should be expecting anything like that unless they are paying for it. Even then, it's a lot to ask someone to take off from work, etc.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well gotdamn

That privileged little fuck

Mamas another pretty lady...haven't heard from her tho

Last time I checked with dweb, he was makin business moves and rubbing shoulders with celebrities

People dip out eventually.....we all do....some never come back tho....it is what it is

Let's go dancing

I'll bust out my bee gees style

13. Cherok33

I haven't gone dancing in a min! Last time I was in NY was w a group of online friends we all met up got rooms and partied the whole weekend :) was so much fun

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Imma keep it real....the last time I went dancing with a ww, she kicked me to the curb and I ain't get no play afterwards....NONE

Baby girl hit me with shit I ain't never seen before....when I ain't hit back..she was like 'bye boy!'

It wasn't my fault tho...my clothes were too tight and I couldn't bust the moves like I usually do

15. Cherok33

Lmaooooo u r a trip!

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

DWeb is happily married.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Awwww

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Bloody gorgeous