Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Solid!!!!!

2. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

Ah, Geeky - I'm sorry to hear it :smt056

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thanks Miss J!!!!!

4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Just came back from Dallas. They love their football and Emmit is really involved in the community. Sometimes, I think the NFL players don't contribute anything. Emmit is the exact opposite and really Exemplary player off the field!

a whole 200 or so miles. Crazy harsh. I had 5 hours of sleep between the round trip. In between Dallas and Houston, there is a lot of religious radio or country ... pick you poison. I like Dallas. It looks real nice but I said the same thing about Houston and look at my opinion now. :sad:

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I spent almost 6K on a cracked lateral sewer that an inspection would never have uncovered. They blew petrified rocks of cooking grease and Pampers out of the line, courtesy of former tenants. The sad part is that it's a shared line, something we didn't know until work was started. My neighbor said he'd help pay for the work but never made good on the offer, I think because I'd already hired the contractor and he had no say in the matter. Insurance covered none of the repairs.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thats some messed up stuff there sista

7. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

another man found innocent

[YOUTUBE]7ZVp-6oXqoE[/YOUTUBE]

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And what did they give him for his trouble, a "sorry", a clean shirt, a bus pass and a suggestion that he "not live in the past" and just "get over it"?

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Pampers?? Wtf? ?????
    That sucks! Its really expensive. I had 3 issues tgast should have been esdilt caught, that contributed to my problem. I'm really pissed because this is the third issue i discovered that the inspector easily should have caught. Still love my house but it is annoying to blow your savings on stuff you shouldn't have to pay for

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Feel your pain girl...I had my roof redone a few months back and it had 4 layers on it...absolutely not code....inspector never caught it when I bought the house...13k project...luckily insurance covered it..

As far as the sewer I swear by this enzyme rid x...I use it every month and it seems to help keep the sewer lines clear...neighbors on both sides have had issues...

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I wish I was smart enough to have spent the extra 400 bucks to have my own inspector. The insurance is not covering this. 3 issues with my sewer line that was not up to code. I use a similar thing to rid x every month but these issues were just way too big:-(

12. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

My 1,000th post. Over 4 months. Does that mean that I talk too much? lol :lol:

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Trust me, compared to some folks here, not really.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seems like I just met u yesterday

15. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Time flies when you're having fun. :D

16. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

OK, cool, thanks. :)

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Is everyone getting along tonight? :-D