Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

2. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Damn, that sounds like a pretty good problem to have lol. If you went, I hope you had a great time!

4. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I went and had a great time. Done and done. :D

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

A f ing ticket for eating burger while driving. Can you say police state?

[YOUTUBE]lVj3wV6y1JI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7_Ofja5hwKs[/YOUTUBE]

rule 1 with dealing with crazy. do not give them any strategic advantages. Opening the door or making noises lets them know of your location.

Seriously though... How cheap is that door?

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

For eating a burger? WTF? Unless the driver was creating a hazard, that's ridiculous.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Why can't you people follow the law

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Why are people who are foolish and arrogant enough to try to commit worker's comp/disability fraud always so stupid as to put up crap on social media showing them doing all kinds of physical activities they claim they are unable to do? Especially when the place of employment you claim to have been injured and your fellow co-workers you work with at said place already believe your claim is bogus to begin with......

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Don't get me started on that one...a "friend " of mine is on disability...she gets checks doesn't have to work...spends all day working on her yard...vacationing out of the country...it's so unfair!!

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I work for the department that handles workers comp/disability claims on various levels here in Washington state. I see all kinds of screwy or totally messed up crap on a regular basis and I honestly don't know which is worse: people who try to defraud the state for workers comp/disability or the some of the dead beat "employers" who won't help pay for legitimate claims or don't provide safe work environments for their employees.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

We had a guy on workman's comp for his back

He came back on light duty and was caught lifting up some girl in the hallway?

:smt017

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

DOj clears Daryl Wilson of charges check
    St Louis county drops another video on the same day of people stealing despite it being over 50 people doing it with no chance of arresting them. check

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's the basic idiot crap there. The real fun is when you have to send agency investigators to follow and record the activities of the hard to catch fraud cases.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Darren Wilson's a newly minted millionaire thanks to donations and interviews. Check

He wasn't fired/convicted/put on trial and will be able to find police work elsewhere. Check

Without a doubt

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Having a sewer leak under the house, and found out I don't have an access cleaning entry to it, as code requires. And that I don't have ties every 5 feet. Things that should have been caught during the inspection. If you buy a house, please pay for your own inspection!!!!!! This is costing me over 5 K that should not be happening if I had done that.

19. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

That sucks! Personally, I've purchased real property twice, and each time I'd hired an inspector of my choice upon research and/or professional/competent recommendations.

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that!! [/B]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015