Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

:smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042 :smt042

2. z

z Well-Known Member

Someone on the radio called him Pill Cosby today, :smt043:smt043

So far there's been a range of rich, poor, famous, less famous, not famous, white, latin, mixed women all accusing him of either raping or drugging them.

The truth is, we may never know for 100% certainty that he did. We can assume as much as we want, but the fact of the matter is that the majority of these cases are from years ago, and it would be impossible to find evidence of sexual abuse. We also can't suggest that they are all lying gold diggers just after his money since we do not know with 100%. Supposedly he had settled a case out of court years ago for sex allegations issue, you usually pay off someone............it's the old saying, Where's there is smoke, there is fire. .......the truth probably lies in the middle. What a way to finish your career or go to your grave, this shit is bat crazy, lawd have mercy but innocent until proven guilty.

3. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

The onus is on the accuser to PROVE what he/ she is saying is right . When one accuses another of something, the person is innocent until proven guilty in court and until there is concrete proof, i say bullshit.It is arrant nonsense to believe that Cosby did it yet have issues with others who think he didn't do it.:cool:

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

To be fair I don't need jury to tell me that Officer Wilson executed Mike Brown

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

A discredited ME testifying that he was shot with his hands up

Other MEs who won't say that for sure

Conflicting witness statements

No video

Why would you need a jury!

6. The Dark King

Actually the County ME confirmed there were no powder marks on Mike Brown disproving that whole bs about struggling for the gun and that he had wounds on the inside of his forearms consistent with getting shot with your hands up
    But even without that Wilson's actions were shady as fuck

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

No powder on mike brown, but mike browns blood on darren Wilson's uniform

It's a conspiracy

!!!!

8. The Dark King

I know you're joking but I actually think it is. They let the killer handle the murder weapon and put it into evidence? Seriously wtf

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I woulda put the gun in browns hand for some prints, tbh

If ur gonna go full hack job, may as well do it proper

I'd sprinkle some crack on him too just to be sure

10. The Dark King

Ok Dave Chapelle lol
    He probably wanted to but way too many witnesses outside that would have seen that grimey shit

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Why do you think they left the body out

They were waiting for the right moment

Everyone knows that wait and watch game...we've all been sneaky before :-o

12. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

15. The Dark King

Same thing with the Boston Bomber and the Dc Snipers. Both terrorist attacks yet only one met with compassion and a need to know what went wrong in his life for him to do this shit.

Shit spree killers in general who actually murder people are met with far more compassion than black people who are killed. Notice how none of these motherfuckas are called thugs but in almost every case where a black male is killed people can't wait to dig up their past to justify why the "thug" had to die.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I read an article where a white cop admits that he treats suspects differently based on race. He said something along the lines of worrying about his life and the lives of white suspects when it comes to gun violence, versus not really caring about black suspects.

You don't really need me to tell you this as this mindset is pretty fucking evident as of late. I wish I could find the article...I read so gotdamn many

17. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Agreed that the terrorists get more due process than black teenagers. At least they had to chase down the boston bomber after he killed a cop in transit before he was ultimately taken down.

But did you really hear the boston bomber got compassion? I didn't hear that round here. au contraire

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The fact that the government is still trying to figure out what to do with this guy....says a lot

He had a hand in injuring and killing a shitload of Amurica, and he's still alive on the taxpayer dime

19. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

true dat! But a lot of America isn't necessarily happy with the gov't's handling. They prolly blame Obama for that. All I heard around Dixieland is they most pissed the Boston Bomber got thousands in food stamps

20. The Dark King

Exactly and most important (something that can't be overlooked) thing here is people are trying to figure out what went wrong. They can't wrap their heads around how a sweet looking white guy could do something so terrible but when the victim (not even the fucking perp) is black/non-white there is no way on earth they can be innocent (even if we all see it for ourselves via video). I know everyone doesn't think so but the ones who do are not on the fringe, they aren't some vocal minority, it's evident in the way our judicial system handles it and even more so in the court of public opinion that would rather dig into the background of the victim rather than hold a murderer accountable.