Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I do indeed. Recall Cosby's son was killed under mysterious circumstances as well back in the 90s. They have been gunning for Dr. Cosby for quite some time. 13 women have come forward, 13 is an Illuminati number

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Awww shit

Jay z is involved obviously

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Wheres paniro?

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I'm honestly confused at the point you're trying to make is with this post.

Please explain.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

In the US it's well documented that crimes against white people are more frequently prosecuted and with heavier severity.
    Other famous men arguably more famous than Cosby at the time of their arrest were actually arrested and the shit made news. There is no way after living in this country for 33 years that I am going to believe that Cosby was accused by over a dozen women most of them white and no one prosecuted him and the news didn't circle his ass like the sharks they are.
    Bill Dr.Huxtable Jello Pudding Cosby accused of rape and it goes away on over 12 separate occasions. No fucking way not in America and definitely not for a black man I don't give a shit how famous they are.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh shit this gonna get good ....

7. Bookworm616

That what I thought you were saying, but it was worded in a such a way that I wasn't quite sure. Thanks for clarifying.

My thoughts on this are:

1. I never once got a bad vibe from him. You know there are certain people and even celebrities that you've never met that for some reason rub you the wrong way or have this "look" that makes you not like them? I never once got one of those types of vibes from him, so this whole thing is really freaking me out.

2. I have to wonder why, with his reputation as the all-American Dad and his Jell-O Pudding Pops commercials, where was all of this in his heyday? I mean, really, this is the story that is every celebrity gossip magazine editors DREAM. Where was all of this 20-30 years ago?? Now, they come out at the twilight of his career and life? Come on now.

3. I'm just really hoping this all isn't true. Because if even some of them are true, then my whole gut instinct about people needs to be completely reevaluated.

8. Bookworm616

Tread very lightly with this slippery slope. This is slut-shaming.

Prostitutes can be raped.

Her past shouldn't come into consideration when it comes to these claims.

What should come into consideration is that her story doesn't make any sense.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yet not a single arrest during a period of time when they were still lynching mofos. I need more than hearsay. And when people keep saying the stories sound similar I continue to call b.s.. If I have reputation for taking oxy with my scotch and I do this in front of people a lot then it's going to be common knowledge TDK likes oxy with scotch. How easy is it for people to say we were drinking and he slipped oxy into my drink everyone knows he does it.
    Either we a tape or get a confession otherwise this gonna be chalked up to money grubbers looking for a pay day.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

In elementary school On the play ground....we all scream "ooooooh"

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If you have lived in Philadelphia all your life, this should not come as a surprise to you The Daily News exposed Bill Cosby well over a decade ago about him drugging and raping young women. This is why I'm surprised that people are acting surprised as if this is something new about Bill Cosby. Women have come forward on many occasions over two decades. Bill Cosby was well protected. And particularly in the eighties women we're rarely if at all believed if they were sexually assaulted by an aquaintence. Date rape was an alien concept.

15. Bookworm616

This is honestly the first I'm hearing about it.

I'm floored if this is true.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Allegedly drugging and raping.............but carry on..

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I think many of us are. He was a beloved icon as a comedian and actor. :(

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I was shocked back then, too. Today, not at all.
    Remember also that there was a time that people didn't want to believe that some Priests raped young alter boys and girls, who we learned quietly carried that secret with them for decades of thier lives. The pedophile priests were well protected. The same with Sandusky at Penn State.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hi Chesy!
    He still is, to a degree. Look at still thriving Kobe Bryant. Woody Allen. Mike Tyson.
    There are people who can and do separate a person's real life from their body of work. The fact that the accusers were/are people acquainted with him makes it less villainous in some people's eyes, as opposed to strangers who rape women. While l can respect Bill's contribution to the acting world, l never looked at him personally the same way after reading the story. Same with the three other examples l cited.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Here, here kangaroo court is now in session, where mob justice is encouraged (burn the witch!!!) and defendants are guilty until proven innocent

All hail the honorable judge 'Roo Doo

First up..we have the case of Brown vs. Wilson

Next, we'll have 'She said' vs. Cosby

As a reminder to all participants, evidence is allowed but NOT preferred

Please keep thrown projectiles limited to apples, oranges or bananas

Participants are highly encouraged to display fierce, dogged emotion and complete disregard for due process