Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Between Cosby and Herman Cain I guess your world is pretty much shattered

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Oh they're going to find shaq guilty of being a dirty cop...believe me

They're already planting cocaine and dirty condoms in his cruiser

Which is funny tho

Everyone thought michael Jackson was having sex with little kids

But instead of pulling all his material from the shelves and canceling all his post-death moneymaking releases, he was celebrated???

Bill Cosby catches 'allegations' and he's being thrown under the bus....old ass tv shows...pulled

New shows...pulled

Michael Jackson.......profit

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You know something just dawned on me which is making it even harder to believe.
    Michael Jackson was accused and they had absolutely no hesitation on building a case against dude. He was far more famous than Cosby and he had to go to court with the same he said she said stuff.
    Kobe Bryant possibly the most famous basketball player at the time had to go to court for rape allegations.
    Michael Vick wasn't even on the property and had to go to jail.
    Mike Tyson the most famous boxer ever especially in the 80s with 300 mill (more than a 1 billion today) went to jail for rape and that was he said she said shit
    James Brown went to jail for a damn car chase
    Tupac went to jail for allegedly sexually abusing a woman

I'm sure I'm forgetting others but my point is since when do black men get accused and it just goes away. I don't give a fuck how famous you are they always take you to task for shit when accused so why was Cosby any different. What made a DA or even tabloids just leave it alone and let him go on?
    Unless I see dude on tape doing this shit I don't and won't believe it

4. The Dark King

Ben Carson is still thriving my friend

5. RicardoCooper

Thats because Michael Jackson was found NOT GUILTY in a court of law

But the grumpy old man telling niggas to pull their pants up that's UNFORGIVABLE

6. RicardoCooper

Until Obama is out and the GOP won't need anymore negro attack dogs

7. The Dark King

Oh yeah Michael Steele sure as hell learned his lesson. I felt bad for dude but he needed a wake up call and Carson won't be any different if he dares to step out of line. Know your place boy

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Tdk.....Like i said i would not doubt this dude did something ....i just have a hard for me to understand no one reported it....but i did hear that a DA wanted his ass but felt he didnt have enuff

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

OJ was found not guilty too

Look how well that turned out

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The fact that a shitload of rape victims have no trouble reporting rapes, when they happened, just makes people more suspicious when other victims wait decades before coming out

The system is flawed, with huge backlogs of rape kits and other horseshit, but that shouldn't discourage you from at least making an attempt to get the kit done and your story on record

It takes away from the women who have made that effort

11. The Dark King

Not having enough never stops them from prosecuting. Again look at Kobe, look at Michael Jackson, look at Mike Tyson. They go for arrests with less fam.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Like I said, playing that Mr. Perfect I Do No Wrong role is biting him in his ass. Since he's being tried in the court of public opinion and his rep is now in the toilet, he needs to step up and do some damage control and just come out publicly that the only thing he is guilty of is sleeping around on his wife at various points in time and all these women coming out are one night stands who wanted more in someway (permanent ongoing mistress, career hook up or some such). The disappointment in finding out that he's not actually Heathcliff Huxtable in real life will go away in time and when he exists this life, everyone that will still hold disappointment will forgive & praise him. Better to be looked upon as an adulterer than as a rapist. That is of course if he is indeed innocent of the accusations.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Basically

At least when they came at al sharpton over tax fraud, he hit back hard as fuck the next day

Cosby is just digging a hole for himself

Ever since that guy who played the preacher father on 7th heaven got busted for molestation or some shit, I've had it up to here with Hollyweird

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

True....

15. The Dark King

Which is why I am calling complete bullshit. They were willing to lock up Mike Tyson for allegedly raping one black chick but Cosby raped over a dozen white women and they let it slide on his word? Does this sound like complete and utter bs to anyone else?

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I may have to revisit that mike Tyson trial

I know mike wasn't intellectually the smoothest cat out there, but damn

I need to read up on how they actually came to a conviction

17. The Dark King

Watch his documentary flatly says the woman lied on him and he'll never forgive her for it. He's actually said it more than once and with so much disdain in his voice I tend to believe him, but like I said he was arguably the most famous dude in the 80s probably only second to Michael Jackson and both them dudes had to do a perp walk.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yep...im with u. I would like to see him in trial but the statute of limitations ran out i believe

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Welp.....

Looks like I'm throwing out my jello....

20. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Richard. ...I am not even sure if you know the valid scope of illuminati conspiracy you wrote here.......