Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You can only tell someone something so many times

Sometimes you just gotta show em.....

Even then, they still don't get it

There's so much information at your finger tips, thanks to the internet. There's no excuse not to know your history and how it has the potential to impact your future.

And the misuse of the criminal justice system happens to non-blacks too. It's the fact that the majority of wrongful convictions involved black males which makes me pause, due to an already slanted system.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Huh...what ? yeah

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Race baitor

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Im spoofing the fact that not too long ago we were trying to not inject the oppression of bp so much....we went ten pages and bbbbbblack

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Forreal.

Cosby isn't some hapless young brotha on the corner.

He's been a star for more than 40 years.

This is about celebrity, wealth and then RACE.

You don't hear dudes like Quincy Jones, Richard Pryor, Jim Brown or Barry Gordy being accused of rape in their 60s and 70s, or at all.

Bill Cosby isn't the only Black celeb from his era who had White lovers.

To have this many people accusing Bill Cosby of sexual assault is disturbing.

Cosby even jokes about drugging women in a comedy routine in 1969.:roll:

[YOUTUBE]x6Rbhr8q56I[/YOUTUBE]

I think Cosby might have been one of those dudes who had two sides to him.

Obviously the man cheated like a fiend on his wife, so who knows how he really thought about pussy and right and wrong??

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I've come to realize that with so many issues involving race in America, that it was probably stupid (hey I'm just as human as everyone else) on my part to assume that it was a 'bad' thing to discuss it on a forum with other black men. This is an IR forum, true, however if you take issue with black people showing the utmost concern over racial inequality in America, you probably should rethink your dating preferences. Some blacks don't care what happens because they feel insulated enough to the point where they won't face it, but many do care.

We appreciate white women who appreciate us, but that does not mean we have to ignore what's happening in current events.

With that said, I also acknowledge the plight that women go through at the hands of men, and always welcome discussion on it. It's a two way street.

7. z

z Well-Known Member

"Bill Cosby will not be making his triumphant return to NBC after all.

NBC has decided to not move forward with its planned family comedy starring the former Cosby Show star, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The decision comes after Netflix "postponed" its post-Thanksgiving Cosby special. NBC and producers Sony Pictures Television did not immediately respond for comment.

Cosby was poised to star in an untitled comedy from Sony Pictures Television in which he was to play a family patriarch and father to three married daughters with children."

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well......

All it takes are allegations (pretty sure there's some evidence floating around somewhere) from 30-40 year old incidents of rape to derail any man, permanently

Him not having the sac to make a stand doesn't help his cause either. But I guess he figures that since he's old as fuck, his livelihood isn't worth fighting for

How can you have a legitimate trial based on such old incidents of rape anyway?

Must be on some professor x, mind reading shit

10. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

The guy is worth $300 million and i dont think cancelling the show will leave him sobbing:cool:

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Bill Cosby is a man the country and perhaps the world had known and loved prior to this incident. He was a part of everyone's lives with his shows on stage, large screen and small. He made a lot of companies rich by using him to pitch their products like Coke, Jell-O and Del-Monte foods(I think).He made an appearance on a variety show an event back in the days. He was a man who was trusted and respected. I don't think it's about the $300 million or more that he is worth. It is about the legacy of this man. Mel Gibson is an example of this(it was his anger that brought him down). Richard Pryor was an example of this, too when he had his issues with NBC on his show and Warner Brothers studios. How can Bill Cosby get out of this and regain his former glory? I don't know. As Queen Elizabeth 1 said, " The past is difficult to change." Here is the billion dollar question; which past is it that is difficult to change? The good or the bad?

As an entertainer, Cosby hopes to communicate to generations of fans, old and new. That will be difficult to do now.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Mel Gibson has returned to Hollywood and gets acting roles

Kramer is still revered by Seinfeld fans and can be found in every rerun

Bill Cosby may as well put a bullet in his head because he has already been tried and convicted without anything resembling trial by jury

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Which is why until I see hard evidence I won't believe it. No fucking way a black man is accused of raping several white women and not so much as a news coverage let alone an arrest.
    People conveniently forget how deep this racist shit is.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Timing is everything and some people have pointed that out already

Without the support of a sympathetic black community (mike brown, eric garner, etc), his ass is in the wind

People are literally foaming at the mouth to tear him down after his remarks

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Bill Cosby won't commit suicide because now no one wants to listen to his side of the story. I don't think Oprah will listen. If she does, the interview will be conducted in his home like Michael Jackson at Neverland Ranch and it will be a miracle if Ebony, Jet, Essence and other black publications give him an interview because they are the only ones who would listen to his side. Maybe Rolling Stone could get his side. But now, I don't think they are interested since they are only interested in the victim(s).

16. z

z Well-Known Member

13 WW stepping out with this issue??

Fucken 13?????? Da fuk

What amazes me is Cosby is not a hideous guy, he has money and women always tell you they love funny, charming guy, so why would Cosby needed to drug all these women? Borderline racists Howard Stern and his hideous cousin Gene Simmons are not so much charming but able to get the cream of the crop WW. Fucken Simmons was cheating on his playboy model wife for years and humiliating her in public but she stuck with him and married him after 28 yrs of abuse, but you telling me Cosby could not get one decent WW to go out with him, hmmm……

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Cos,will survive since his strong legacy would hold off those accusations. Now,the "first" supermodel Janice Dickerson said a lot of shyt too as if was with those accousers.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Bill and his wife Camille have been together for decades. She was with him when he came up. In the black community, they are a model black couple. But, if Bill had remained a bachelor in those days, who knows whom he would've dated even back then. I don't think that it would hurt him if he did do that like Richard Pryor did. Cosby simply thought of himself as a black performer and he was trying to pave a way for future black performers.

Gene Simmons is Gene Simmons. Shannon Tweed knew this and she put up with it until she gave him an ultimatum.

Singer Tom Jones is still married to the same woman after the many times he had been with other women(and fathered a child in Ft. Lauderdale in which he had to pay ten grand a month for the child).

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol

It's like tiger woods all over

Except...yanno....no one ever accused his wholesome ass of forcing them to give him gumjobs

20. z

z Well-Known Member

Meanwhile the well known rapist Roman Polaski is enjoying life in beautiful Europe, boning super models, making movies, cashing millions and getting Hollywood awards.

AmeriKKa, gotta love her