White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

I would love to see that color on your pretty toes the beauty is in the eye of the beholder,and I love your weekly pedi you are such a raider gurl!!

2. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

I hope she can and I would love to see the finish results.

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

He! Lol.

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Mine too! My nail tech is always the same man...my toes are 50/50, sometimes a woman, sometimes the man. I've been going to him for a few years and he does such a good job! Plus he's a sports/techy guy so he'll chat with me the whole time about football or apple products lol

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

The techs in the salon I go to are all Vietnamese and having varying grasps of the English language. His isn't so good, so I take a book.

Side note: In all the years I've been getting pedicures, I've found that Vietnamese-run and staffed salons do the best work, and are the most reasonably priced. I'm only marginally happy with other salons, and one I was totally disappointed with. It was an upscale salon and their prices were ridiculous. Thankfully, I used a gift certificate and didn't have to pay for the crummy job the tech did. Needless to say, I never went back.

6. RaiderLL

I agree...my nail tech is Vietnamese and while he doesn't speak super clear English, I've been going to him so long it's easy for me to understand him at this point. About the upscale salons though...I went to one one time for a pre-wedding thing and the pedi was $89, nails were $129! AND they sucked! I had to go to my regular nail salon to have them fix me up. I was so pissed. My regular pedi and nails together are around $90, so to pay THAT much more for crappy results irked me! But it was a group/wedding thing, so I kept my mouth shut and tried to just enjoy the company lol

7. kayslay29

kayslay29 Member

Very nice Raider!, It was nice of you to stop by :cool:

[​IMG]

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I don't get nail tips any more (can't afford the upkeep - my nails grow too fast) so I just get a regular mani. Total for pedi/mani - $35 plus tip. :) My mani only lasts me about 2 weeks, but my pedi will last a month with no chipping.

(I see your toes have been hanging out at kayslay's....:p)

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Careful! That's how rumors get started!

10. RaiderLL

Lmfao that's hilarious! You're a funny dude!!

Mani/pedi for $35 is a great deal! I could save about $20 every two wks if I didn't change the acrylic color, and during football season my tips stay black/silver so I save a little bit ;) My toes would last a month but I get bored with the design so I just go ahead and change them every 2 wks when I'm there for my nails anyways. I've tried getting rid of my acrylics but my hands are so small I feel like they need the nail length...and my real nails suck after 10+ years of acrylics :(

Lol...that IS how rumors get started...and dude's in SD! :cool:

11. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

pictures dont lie...

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Hey it's ok...who can resist a guy in uniform?! :p

13. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

......I had to do a double-take and read carefully because I thought this hand was PALMULA making an appearance over Raiders sexy feet.....

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  14. RaiderLL

Trust me if I was with kayslay, that wouldn't be the pic he'd want to share :smt077

I tend to get approached by Marines more than anything...but I do love all men in uniform ;)

Lol nope. No hand over these tootsies! Kayslay is a funny dude though!

15. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Are your feet your favorite body part raider?

16. RaiderLL

Lol no. They're far from my favorite body part. Although I do love the tattoos on my feet ;)

17. kayslay29

kayslay29 Member

Sorry Raider, didnt want to start any rumors :smt083 but I couldn't resist the opportunity. Love all men in uniform huh? ya don't say ;-)

That palmula comment had me rolling, when I looked at it again, it does look funny, as if masturbation was imminent because of the pic of her feet, only thing missing my johnson.

18. RaiderLL

It's all good love...it gave me quite a laugh when I woke up this morning :)

And yes...I so enjoy a man in uniform ;)

19. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

fixed!

20. RaiderLL

Much better :smt023