Thanks GQ, glad you liked them as much I did. ^^^ . . Amazing capture of a cloud passing over the sun at dusk. :smt007
A few vacation shots from the Florida Gulf Coast I have no idea what those things are but I'm pretty sure that I know what they did right next to me After some heavy rain
Thanks Tammy Nothing that fancy. It's a Casio Exilim with 8.1 Megapixels. Affordable yet good quality and pretty small.
Beautiful FL pics, Unique. You have a great eye! ^^^^^^ 2013 Colorado Wildfire ... Wow! How the heck did the fires miss these two homes?? Miracles are real! Click for several more stunning pics
Some old Navy friends of ours had to re-locate - their home was very close to the fire, but I think they're ok and their house spared. Just saw a brief message on FB. Such devastation in these pictures. (second link) But I love the one of the people lining the road and cheering for the firefighters. Our public servants seldom get the glory they deserve.
The Countless or Uncountable stones in Kitts Coty, Kent, eveytime you count you get a different number!
Nature is beautiful, but it's also a scary and powerful force. Amazing shots. Yes it would. The storm chasers who get that footage are crazy IMO. lol Cool pic, Bug. I wouldn't want to get the count right...with my luck the curse would be real. lol Awesome pics as always, Christine. I love the expression in the first one.
Lol your alright, I've done it in person and got it wrong and nothing really bad has happened to me.....unless you count not being a Millionaire lol