BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Can't remember

I'll YouTube it tho...seems interesting

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Reading the comments from Soledad o brien black in America

Nothing really new to me but racial discussions are always welcome

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, it was basically a "bland" type reporting. it could have really been a good show if it went in deeper on some shit.

example they showed a guy who looked white but is mixed..jay smooth they guy below..is he black? they threw his face up but didnt interviuew him or nothing. no discussion about that.
    [​IMG]

then there was a girl who look black (mom black and father white. she lived with her father.) and she claimed she is white. she was doing a slam poet class and at the end she claimed black. the teacher of the poet class should have been asked about the dynamics of it....the father should have and ect...(the mother was out the picture).

the whole thing was bullshit to a point. it was good where it brought up questions but didnt really explore deeper.

example if you are mixed are you black , white , mixed? is it wrong to just say you are white or black?

4. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

CNN is too mainstream to go that deep into questions like that. The only people on that channel who are really going to dig in deep with any topic are Anderson Cooper and Erin Burnett

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Teal'c had a few ir romances on Stargate : SG-1. One with Jolene Blalock(Star Trek: Enterprise) and with Erica Durance (Smallville. Well, not a romance, really but a close, deep friendship in which he teaches her self defense against her boyfriend). That show and the movies were very cool.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

ST: Enterprise was one of my favorite series too

really makes me wish they give us a new iteration

Jolene wore the HELL outta her uniform in Enterprise

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Yeah. For a Vulcan, she was hot. And she stripped just as much as Connor Trineer(Lt. Tripp). I don't know about another rendition since the show was about the Enterprise being the first in the Galaxy class of Starfleet ships and that it takes place decades before Kirk & Spock. There could be a show about the Starfleet Academy. That would be interesting. I am sure that there was a lot of drama in the academy.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

they could make a show about anything

the lore is about as deep as star wars

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I cannot say which of the two is as deep. In terms of being deep, I'd say Star Wars was very deep because of its quasi-religious messages. In terms of the importance of communication and understanding, Star Trek takes that prize.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Then there is the families of Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton, single adoptive mothers Charlize Theron, Sandra Bullock and the blonde actress from Friday Night Lights tv show.

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

If you like Jolene Blalock, you should check out the movie 'Slow Burn' sometime. She's got a nude scene with Mekhi Phifer.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmgsiu_jolene-blalock-topless-in-slow-burn_sexy#.UQgHKx20J8E

You have to watch to the end. There's some Ray Liotta there too. Sorry.

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/32266

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Which blonde actress are you talking about? I used to love that show.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I forgot her name. She is 40 now. She adopted a black baby girl. In the show(I had never seen it before) I think she could've been either a teacher or the coach's wife or mistress. I had read about her last year.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

ahhh Connie Britton aka Misses Taylor

[​IMG]

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Actress Kristin Davis(I think) (Charlotte from Sex In The City) adopted a black baby girl, too.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I just checked. She actually adopted a boy. Thanks for the info.

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

While Googling Connie Britton, I found that Mariska Hargitay (from Law & Order SVU) adopted a black child too. I didn't realize it was going around like THAT.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

White celebs are adopting black kids like they get bonuses and shit

Can't hate tho...as long as they're getting great chances at life like that

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

When someone adopts a child, regardless of location and or race and nationality, that person is making a commitment to love and provide for a child who has nothing. I don't hold anything against anyone who wants to adopt. Madonna adopted a boy from Africa. As did Brangelina(Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie).

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Performer Josephine Baker adopted children from all over. She called her children The Rainbow Tribe. They are still alive to this day.