White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Maybe you should get toe rings tats....then you wouldn't have to worry about losing them or the damn alarm going off at airport cuz of too much jewelry....I carry mine in my purse til I get thru security now since they tend to make the alarms go off and I really don't feel like getting searched all the time.... ;)

2. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Great minds think alike, I have considered a toe tattoo. Just not sold on it yet, or just haven't found one that is feminine enough so to speak for me. I haven't thought of the security alarms at the airport and am trying to remember if I have had any on at the airports before, pretty sure I have but they didn't set it off....

3. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Enough said.

Rep added.:smt023

5. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I added this for fun,,,, for all the foot lovers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Love these cherry blossoms, but I wouldnt get them done as big.
    [​IMG]

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I like those curley.

Fantastic pics allreal.

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'm seeing more and more ladies put tattoos on their feet like that.

It looks nice when tastefully done.

8. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

I am not quite sure enough has been said.........Very, very nice!

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

10. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Very nice, Hourglass & Nyx. :smt023

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Love the shoes, Nyx! :smt023

I like the understated look. This one I really like.

WOW. Powerful pic. I just LOVE fishnets! Perfect for the bedroom. :smt038

12. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

:smt038 Very nice.

13. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Well the foot lovers, I am sure ,will be doing some adding of their own...... in the form of a ton of reps......Thank you for posting

14. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

:smt119No question!! That is sexy!! yes indeed:rolleyes:.....Thank you for the beautiful image.:smt038

15. chocolatecream4u

:smt038Pretty toes and sexy shoes..:smt026The good shit that drives me crazy...:rolleyes:..Thank you..keep'em coming

16. chocolatecream4u

:smt045 Yeah!!

17. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

[​IMG]
    I really like the idea of being able to hide the tattoo with footwear if I want.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

Curley, do you already have a reputable artist that you trust? If not, make sure to ask the artists in contention if they have several photos of HEALED foot tattoos they have completed recently. When it comes to feet, much like hands , the skin sheds much more rapidly than it does on other areas of the body. For that reason, it's especially important that your tattooer have plenty of experience with tattooing feet specifically so that you don't end up going thru any unnecessary pain and expense getting a tattoo that you love only to have it rapidly fade into non existence or worse-a blurry indiscernible mess! I've seen it happen more times than I can count! even to some of the better tattooers I've known! Anyway, hopefully that bit of advice is helpful. :)

19. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Thank you kindly allhourglass, that is a great tip and I haven't done a lot of foot tattoo research as yet,,,, I just know I have wanted to get one for a while now. My one tattoo was done by a Hawaiian man and he was absolutely fantastic, this was years ago though so I will have to hunt him down and see what he has to show me.... thanks again...

20. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member