White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

2. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

4. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

pj feet :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Very pretty nic. :D

6. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Well if this is what it takes to get you back here.....look out....lots more to come....!!! ;)
    oh, and thank you kind sir...!

7. Stheno

Stheno New Member

great pictures and cute pj :D

8. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I missed TC's feet but she knows I think they are awesome and well she turned me onto the China Glaze fuchsia polish so I already appreciate the pedi. And that pic is not a true representative of this awesome color. ;)

9. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Quite a sensuous homing device you have. I check in and out on occasion, but just haven't been posting. Saw all of these sparkling pedicures and then your striking pose and had to break my silence.

10. SmooveWitIt

SmooveWitIt New Member

White women feet are.....

Very cute....MOST of the time. I particularly like them on my shoulders :D

11. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Let's get a little more creative.

[​IMG]

12. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

:smt049Yes so so pretty...Wish i could lay my head next to those pretty feet...Thank you

13. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Aw thanks Jordan....you are awesome....I'm not really sure why it looks so different in that pic, but it has to be the way the light is I guess... :rolleyes:

Very glad I could bring you out of your silence.....they say silence is golden, but in this case, maybe it's the feet that are.....;)

14. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Thank you very much:D

15. chocolatecream4u

The same attraction that a person has to a woman with nice titties is similar to that with feet/toes.Personally if a woman have nice pretty feet it tells me the woman takes care of herself and pays attention to her personal needs,(the softness, the pretty in her, the girly girl in her)if her feet are smooth pretty toes polished, most likely the pussy is tended to as well, also pretty feet are very pleasing to the eye...who want to look at jacked up crusty feet and ragiddy toes...NOT ME!!just like a woman with smooth hands wraped on my balls she can wrap those smooth pretty feet on my dick and balls as well... that's a hell of a sexual attraction...it's different strokes for different folks,so far as being kinky or perverted definately a matter of opinion,and depends on what one like.Kinky i am..:smt026 ....perverted :smt018Naw! Nothing improper about liking pretty feet... It's a part of the female body that one should be attracted to as well as her mind and the rest of her body.

16. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

^^^
    Could not have said it better myself!

[​IMG]

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

19. chocolatecream4u