BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You know empyrium will pop up here and say that he meant Indian as in from India and that Sunnery is confused and ignorant about his heritage because he's not as well informed and enlightened as empyrium seems to believe himself to be....... :smt095

2. empyrium

empyrium New Member

Well, to my knowledge he has never claimed to be of African descent and no one has ever seen a picture of him as a kid or his parents. Like I said, I don't doubt he has some black in him, but looking at the shape of his face, his nose and hair, he doesn't really strike me as Sub-saharan. I might be wrong but I think he's more Indian than anything else.

3. empyrium

empyrium New Member

Show me where and when he has called himself black and show me a picture of his parents.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And why do you care about what his racial background is and why does it matter? If he identifies himself as "Black" then end of story. It's his choice. Just as you choose to not identify with being "Black" why is it a problem for others who choose to do so?

5. empyrium

empyrium New Member

No, I'm just curious as to how black he really is, and given this is a BM/WF forum, I think this concern is very legitimate.
    Also, I don't think he identifies himself as black, people just assume he's black like they do with everyone of darker skin tone.

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You're someone who thinks Black people have contributed nothing of importance to humanity and given that this is a BM/WF forum, I think that's a very disturbing and more legitimate concern that overrides any curiosity you may have regarding someone else's "blackness"......

7. empyrium

empyrium New Member

No, I was talking about SCIENCE, and anyone who's not a delusional fool knows that science is pretty much an European territory, with most of the contributions coming from the white race, I was just being realistic.
    What does that have to do with anything?

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The fact that you don't know what it has to do with anything speaks volumes about you and your "realistic" POV on the world.

9. empyrium

empyrium New Member

Whatever you say man, if you all want Sunnery to be black, then let him be black, I'm done with this thread.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I repeat : If the man considers himself Black it has nothing to do with EVERYONE ELSE wanting him to be Black. Why are you seemingly only interested in proving he's not Black?

11. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Ra he cares too much. And with no end result to come of it. I think it's time we told him to:

[​IMG]

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Clearly he cares too much and clearly he can't see it. At the end of the day whether he is Black or if he is not Black, it's not having any impact on my or anyone else's life I would think. Only someone with race/identity issues as he seems to have would think it is/should be of any concern.

13. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

who is sunnery

15. Bulma

Bulma New Member

[​IMG]
    Who is this guy. I'm sure I've seen him before.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

that is torre. he is an entertainment columnist. he mad a jackass out of himself on peirce morgan last week about the trayvon case

17. JordanC

Sunnery James husband of Doutzen Kroes. See above pics.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

above what LOL

19. JordanC

20. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

Honestly, I thought Toure was gay.