White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Nebula J

Nebula J New Member

-I'd do it for her, if she liked her feet rubbed or sucked and they are kempt, why not?

- Since I can't mention Fedor: Tbf, I have a lot of fighters I like to watch: Nick Diaz, Silva, Hendo, Shogun, Jones, Jose Aldo, etc

Yeah, Jones is looking great. Spectacular year in 2011

2. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

she must be tall , those look like some big feet . that would def be a mouth full !
    :)

3. teddebear07

i see , a man who is willing to please his partner even if it's not his thing.
    thats great. wish women where all like that ,with the wrong woman ,she'll be quick to say eeeuww you like feet . then it's over.

can't wait still gsp beats nick's ass . he has to be taught a proper lesson .
    and he has to see what it's like to fight a real champion.

4. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Ahhh thanks BB, though the pics aren't all of the same lady, I feel honored to
    to be in the same league as the other two ladies here....:p

5. Nebula J

Nebula J New Member

-Shit, don't know why a girl would be that prudish. I like pretty feet is miles away from something like I like scat for example.

-I don't even know if they will fight, but yeah, GSP would probably get a UD. Nick isn't exactly an easy matchup though , dangerous standing and dangerous off of his back. You know what, it probably will happen in the near future, GSP really wants that fight. First time I've seen him so pissed. :D

6. teddebear07

i think nick is good but not that good ,he could'nt beat condit ,and the tomato soup cans he has been fighting in strike force don't count. look what happened to jake shields ....things don't fly as easily in the ufc .

7. Nebula J

Nebula J New Member

I don't think he's a better fighter than GSP obviously, but he presents a interesting match up for him simply because where ever GSP takes the fight, it is dangerous.

Standing
    Ground
    Clinch

Nick isn't worried about getting taken down, because he has a very good guard. I think GSP would probably fend off his sub attempts and control him though

8. teddebear07

well anything can happen in a fight ,nick can def... win .the only advantage i see with nick is his pressure/pace . but he may never fight gsp cause you have to earn it . condit will beat him again ,sad .lol

9. Nebula J

Nebula J New Member

The cannabis beat him as of now :D

he's out for a while

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  10. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the correction, when I saved them, I did not label them.

The excitement of seeing them had me not thinking straight.

11. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Come-on now, let me see the rest of your collection....I bet I could identify the owners instantly.....those images have a way just burning themselves into the mind......

12. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

13. chocolatecream4u

14. chocolatecream4u

15. chocolatecream4u

16. chocolatecream4u

17. Daggerrrrrr

Daggerrrrrr New Member