BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

most recent

[​IMG]

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

get that rubbish out of here beck...!!! first post & that's what you put up...??? SUSPECT....!!!!!:smt018

3. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

The image was hosted from this site.

http://bettychambers.com/uploaded_images/2010/09/blackdaddy.jpg

http://bettychambers.com/

Narcissism for Black Women: The Very Good and Healthy Expression of Deep Self-Love, and Extreme Self-Devotion. Why? Because It's Good For Ya! And Sometimes I Write about Natural Hair, Among Other Things

:smt009

just plain sad...

Though it might not be from this site...it seems to be hosted the most at Blackvoices

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  5. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The boy looks like his mom in this one.

6. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:butthead:!!!

7. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

I was joking bro :p

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

so is he

when noble get's mad, he actually writes responses instead of using emoticons

;)

9. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

that's what I thought, just making sure :p

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

seriously

when someone told him cornbread wasn't served at the Grammys, he went ballistic

:p

11. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Awwwww petty, are you telling me that after meeting the woman of your dreams and falling in love with her you wouldn't stand by her if she discovered she was pregnant to her ex?

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

There's a nine month rule for women :p

besides I thought women tested themselves if they have unprotected sex?

She should know if she's prego or not before going into another relationship

don't play with me...

13. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

We're okay because you know I put the WW/BM swirl always 1st![​IMG]:smt023

14. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Would it be so different than meeting a woman who already has a child with another man? I mean the difference this one is not born but still another man's child. If you love the woman.........

Heidi talked about it in an interview. Seal knew full well she was pregnant. He went in with his heart open to whatever came at him. I think it shows a lot about what kind of guy he is and how much he loves her.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

as always women can do no harm

16. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Their story reminds me of a guy I once was dating. He was a sweet guy, very caring and a hard working male nurse.......

We were spending our first weekend away together, and I said I had eaten so much I felt like I had a food baby.... He misheard me and thought I was confiding that I DID have a baby in my belly. He went into this very deep talk about how he will stand by me, be a great father although not the biological dad, support me in every way possible....... I was like,,,,:smt017,,,, oh NO NO NO you misheard me, I am not pregnant I said "food baby".... (He knew he was not the father as we were very careful if you know what I mean.)

That guy was a darling with things like that,,,,, I believe he would have stood by me and stayed with me too....

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

or was he pussy-whipped. LOL. just playing. SMH

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Moms is 65!

19. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

She looks amazing. I saw this pic earlier today and was looking up old pics of Quincy and Peggy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

OMg, they are beaut-ti-ful pics! It was really genuine, you can tell. 16 years they lasted.