White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Archman Killed It!

I owe you a shit load of Reps for this pimpin'

2. Sweden

Sweden New Member

Hey everyone! Just came back from Zakynthos, Greece were I took this one in the ocean. I had to take my toe ring off and ancle bracelett because the fish were going crazy hunting the silver :D

[​IMG]

3. RhindaTx42

RhindaTx42 New Member

No pics

About the only feet conversation I can give is just that, conversation. From what I've been through, since an enormous last night, is my man must've made my feet, toes, fingers and anything else that can be manipulated, curl like mad. I am such a happy girl when in his presence! :D :D

4. Renar

Renar New Member

Watching a woman's feet arch and toes curl while I make her cum is about as far as my foot fetish goes.

5. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

................Frankly...that is far enough !!...............to make her toes curl, your probe should be so invasive, she can feel you the next day... ..............

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i feel violated just reading that

7. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

:heart:Yes! indeed very pretty toes just sumthing about that wet look:shock:

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

How about a sprained ankle, complete with polished toes, flip flop toe ring (yeah, I know) and ice pack? Sexy, huh? (Flip flops were the culprit in the sprained ankle incident. :| )

SprainedAnkle.jpg

15. Neostumptowner

Neostumptowner New Member

def. in heels not flips

16. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

17. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

So bizarre Tam......I just did a pic almost exactly like this.....gmta!

18. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yes they do. I thought it was a nice concept when I saw it. Simple, classy & sexy.

19. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'm whistle blowing, snitching and everything in between like I'm the one guy who won millions of dollars from Bank Of America for whistle blowing.

20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

The point is not to insult people. I don't need to bring one person down to give a compliment.
    Also, some of those women are taken so I see you like to share. Good luck with that!