Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

And the best thing we all can do is keep praying for him....thanks be to the Lord...

2. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

For the health and recovery for a couple family members and for my sanity and that things will finally fall in place in my life.

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

All my positive thoughts and love to you and yours daddy xxx

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Will do, Smoothie.

5. Tamstrong

Please, pray for Texas to get some rain. We've had roughly 6 inches of rain all year, & things are getting pretty bad around here. Thanks.

6. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

I'm not a Christian, and not really much of a believer in deity. I guess I'm an agnostic pagan deist, sort of.

But I have a strong belief in the power of thought, and in the combined power of people working on problems. So I do read, and offer my thoughts up to who/what/if ever is up there.

And now I'm facing a potential problem I never thought I'd be up against at 53. I could seriously use some positive thought/mojo/prayer in the direction of a certain medical test turning out to be negative. Cause I am so not up for anything else on my plate right now.

Thank you.

7. z

z Well-Known Member

You got mine Pixie!

8. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Thank you

9. Tamstrong

You got it, Pixie. You've been in my thoughts & prayers for a bit now anyway. :smt058

10. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Thank you, Tam. I'm just not up for having to deal with this problem.

11. Tamstrong

You're welcome, Pixie. Hang in there. :smt056

12. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Thanks, Tam, I will. It's not fatal or anything but would be a massive pain in the ass to deal with on all kinds of levels.

13. qnet

qnet New Member

I'll pray for you Treepixie and, thanks for the book recommendation, I think it's just what I was looking for.

14. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Thank you, and I'm glad if the book helped :)

15. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Test negative! Thank you all for the support.

16. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Very sad lippy. I will think good thoughts and prayers for her.

17. Tamstrong

Such a sad situation. My heart goes out to them...I'll definitely keep them in my prayers & thoughts (& you too).

That's good to hear, Pixie. You're very welcome.

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

thanks tam...i'm emotional but this isn't about me...after making a few calls and having those girls call a few others we have come up with food, gas and rent money for her...as well as a few people pitching in to help with childcare...it is always nice to see people rally around one of their own...last thing i want her to worry about are basic necessities

19. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

lippy, I'm not much for prayer, but she'll be kept in my thoughts, and a candle lit for her and her children here.

20. Tamstrong

It's great how everyone is pulling together to help her. I'll be praying for her & her son extra hard. It must be like a nightmare for them. I had a health scare when my son was a baby, & while it wasn't as serious as what she is going through, I still had the horrible fear of something happening to me & my son being left alone. I know that it has to be a million times worse for her knowing that she is dying & for her son as well since he is old enough to know what is happening. It is such a heartbreaking situation.