White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

Rep added.:smt023

2. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

Very pretty:smt045 Tony's a lucky guy

3. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Why is tony lucky?? He's not her man. He just likes her feet.

4. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Tony would have bonafide luck if he could look down to see this package draped over his knees for caressing while watching a movie at home.....

5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

cute...freshly pedicured toes...love the shape too! i think lippy is starting to get a foot fetish...i notice everyone's feet now...that is not a good thing...i catch myself being the well pedicured police...

6. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Once you go "Foot".....You ain't going back!

LOL!

Welcome to the Footside my new FootFiend!

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

:smt005unfortunately, i see some feet i admire and others make me think...ewww she needs a polish change...ewww those toenails are way too long...

lippy has been known to compliment a woman on her feet...i love polish...so i am always looking for colours that catch my eye...polish is a fetish of mine

8. blackbull1970

9. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

:smt045Tony's lucky because I think it's cool he recieves photos of pretty feet and the ladies recognizes his likes.Hell i luv pretty toes too...I think i would be lucky as well if a lady on here tagged a photo of her pretty feet and directed it to (me):smt039

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

IB! Spectacular!!!

11. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

:smt118! I noticed it matches what's on your avatar too. That's pretty creative. Maybe you and Dreaming Blue should swap screen names.

[​IMG]

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  13. ankujoe

ankujoe New Member

nice feet is good to touch at a time:smt026

14. chtucker18

chtucker18 New Member

Nice pics I love white womens feet

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I have to say IB, you have THE MOST PERFECT feet. Your toe length is what women pay foot surgeons to emulate. Usually the second tie is longer, and they cut the bone to make them shorter than the big toe to achieve aesthetic beauty.

A surgeon could literally use your toes as a guide. Simply beautiful, chica! [​IMG]

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

all I am thinking is
    -your girl me want some
    -your girls auntold
    -your girls sister me want threesome!
    -your girls momma old

If you didn't know which was sitting where, you'd have a 50% shot of an old lady. which is not cool.

18. Dre7669

Dre7669 New Member

Look at how sexy that is girl... best feet on this thread. I really hope you got a brotha taking care of them.

19. blackbull1970

Just enjoy the photo.......I don't know why mofos always have to give a full analysis and theories of what is posted and kill the mood.

[​IMG]

Just enjoy the pic and the fantasy.

20. blackbull1970