White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

If they are she has some very sexy feet/toes. Either way they are pretty. Love the reflection on the window one. :D

2. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Platform Stiletto Mules

Put a woman in these, and I turn into a babbling fool.

I got a couple of pair of these bad boyz for my wife!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

A few pics from high school.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

You can't see her feet, and sometimes wearing them in certain weather conditions looks plain silly--not to mention--overly trendy, but when pretty girls wear those UGG boots I am soo turned on by it. :p

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

On second thought, makes me wanna get some lotion and moisturize these sexy legs in this thread.

Where is JordanC??

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

8. JordanC

That would be so nice. I have been helping someone move today and am in the process of laying on my bed dying. ;) I am supposed to go to a dinner/pool party tonight. If I can sleep for a few hours I may make it. I am sore and hot. Needs lotion and rubbing. :D

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Yeah, perhaps it's the perspiration and humidity that occurs from wearing it in warm temperatures outside. Maybe her feet have a "soft" feel and a nice smell to it afterwards when she takes them off.

10. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

Huh. I'm talking to my boyfriend about this. He has a "heels" fetish, but that doesn't seem to translate to a "foot" fetish, exactly. Not that he doesn't like my feet.

Are those two separate things, I guess? To my knowledge, I've never been with a guy that had this particular fetish.

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

This is for Tony:

[​IMG]

12. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

So pretty, IB...I love the color. :smt023

13. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Thanx, girl...

I bought some new polishes not too long ago, but of course after you try them out, you have your favs. This one is one of them.

14. Tamstrong

You're welcome.

The color looks good on your perfect toes. ;) I was hooked on different shades of blue for a good while. I also bought a bunch of new colors recently, & I've been trying different things. What I have on now is an iridescent pink with pink & purple glitter polish over them; it's a pretty combination. I need to quit being lazy & take some pics. I also have several pairs of new shoes I need to show off.

15. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

WOW! You're making me blush. Thanx for the compliment...;)

I used green for many years and then moved to black for the Winter and green for the Summer and then I found a gray for the Winter. Since Spring, I just wanted to go back to different colors as a whole. There are a few more I want to buy.

Post them pix! I want to see the polish and you KNOW I want to see the shoes.

16. Tamstrong

You're welcome. ;)

I'll get on that ASAP. My shoes are line up & ready to go.

17. JordanC

To steal one of tony's words......creamy perfection, IB.

18. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Good! :D

LOL...

I never heard that before, but thank you...;)

19. JordanC

Tony says creamy. :p

20. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I bet he uses that in more ways than one....lol