White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy can bring you some chicken soup;)

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

That would make my day. :)

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Less talking, more WW feet pics...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Awesome AHG, as always!

6. allrealhourglass

Thank you so much,FG :) How are you doing, beautiful?

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thank you:)
    Pretty good, how about yourself?

8. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Great pic hourglass, cute shoes.....and as Mr. Soprano says....more ww pics....(he always requests that, so it's ok...:p ) but he does have a point, this is after all the feet thread....! Too many times threads get off track, but you just keep doin what you are doin and post those great pics....!

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Gorgeous, Hourglass...love the shoes! :smt003

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

good to know LA;)

you are easy to please:smt060

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

love this toe polish...tony posts these particular feet often...might these be gg's feet:smt115

12. Athena

Athena New Member

Totally agree, love this pic ARHG!

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

14. allrealhourglass

As you wish

Sheesh is this guy strict or what?? :) but you have to love a man who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to let you know!
    [​IMG]
    Shoes finally off and I get to put my feet up! I love summer time!

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to allrealhourglass again.:smt023

16. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Love the retro look of the shoes, hourglass. Great pics. :)

17. allrealhourglass

Trying to fit all the talk into one post

Thank you so much, you gorgeous ladies!! I love the beautiful pictures that you all post!!

I'm doing pretty well,doll, just trying to stay cool out here in the desert ;-)

I am sorry if I am going about any of this the wrong way. Like I have mentioned before , this is my first time actually being active on any kind of message board. I am not sure what we are supposed to do with rep or if we are supposed to respond when we receive it. I am just here to share and appreciate. I am going to take a break from posting for a while so as not to get on anyone's nerves.

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

You misinterpreted his post.

His post is the message that's displayed when you try to give someone rep, but you can't until you've given it to other members.

In other words, he was giving you props. He really likes what you've contributed and was trying to give you positive rep for the pics you've posted, but he couldn't. Thus, he posted the default message given when you're not able to give the reputation.

That being said, no need to take a break, but if you feel the need to do so for other reasons, that's fine.

;)

19. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

don't go sweets, you're the bomb 'round these parts; we got nothing but love for ya... :smt058

20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator