White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Nice feet! How many megapixels are on your camera? I'm really liking the hi-def pics you've posted!

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Great pics, Hourglass! :D

3. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

Very nice pics hourglass

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

loving your work arhg...!!!! :smt038

5. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

Thank you, Tarshi !! Actually, Mikey, I have a couple cameras that are better with detail but I was just having some fun with the webcam pics,wanted to make them look kinda like paintings or postcards...

6. allrealhourglass

Thank you, swirlman and Tamstrong! :)

7. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

http://www.queenofspadestattoos.com/

There's also a Yahoo Group with women displaying temporary and permanent versions of the tattoo.

8. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Forum men are like crocodiles,....... If you feed them like this too often, you can create ferocious biting frenzy........

9. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

black cock slut...not exactly a classy move:smt077 signally black men that you are open for business...sends the wrong message...unless of course a ww is just in it for the sex...

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

great pics hourglass:D

11. allrealhourglass

Thank you, lipstick ;) and how are you on this fine Sunday afternoon?

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

avoiding yardwork:smt081lippy is going to go get a pedicure instead...question, are you using a screen as your background? when do we get a closer look at your tats? do you have your tats done in LV?

13. allrealhourglass

Awww yes ;) I have my pedicures done on Sunday as well! I too avoid yard work wildly and repeatedly. I am also adept at "forgetting" to clean our pool but that's only cause Vegas is on the actual surface of the sun. Es no bueno! No I don't take pictures in front of a screen, that is my bedroom. As far as the tattoos are concerned I was actually asking about that yesterday. Is there a tattoo thread?

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

just bumped it for you...i have been doing landscaping for several days now since our fence was finished...im exhausted...must go pamper myself...

15. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Quite frankly i am not looking at your feet currently i am looking at your chest area right now :cool:

16. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree. I don't fully understand why, but they really do.

17. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Because I know you will see this here, I am thanking you for the rep and nice note...I will do my part, as long as you keep an open eye and do your part...! :rolleyes:

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I love that w your pics.. how do you do that?

19. allrealhourglass

Since these were web cam pics there was considerable color noise so I just get rid of all that with the noise reduction filter and then replace the noise-free colors with the history brush

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

What program are you using???