White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

P.E. ,
    You see the monumental similarities,....I see the congruent symmetrical.....In any, case forum engineers will not get their kudos!!......

Who is that perfectly lined-up in your cross-hair T.C. ?........

2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

mikey...did you get bullied into changing your post:smt074

3. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

4. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Yes. I don't they meant it in that way though.

I think Tamstrong was trying to help me out and give me advice.

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

;)

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yep, she sure does. :)

7. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

haha archman, i admire your observation skills but come on,,,you find symmetry in that? I was actually going to ask TC to take a more symmetrical shot so i could copy it and make a 3D structure usin autodesk, just for fun.

My design concept is simple: made of concrete-reinforced to preserve the nature of the design. You want it too look like real feet right? The toenails obviously window panels and as well, the supposed feet will be wearing jewelery (diamond to viewer)-snaking around the feet, which would be made of galvanized reinforced steel and maybe window panels, to provide a descending/ascending staircase-ramps and railings for viewing around the outside of the "feet". Each floor would have a balcony to the outside, and you can actually enter the structure from downstairs-main entrance, using an elevator you can reach the top, and then walk down the spiraling staircase. Optically though can you imagine how fascinating it would be? from outside, the movement of tourists or whoever on the supposed staircase/ramps should produce a neat system of light, at night. As if there is a beam of light spiraling around the feet which ,although sufficiently illuminated within the balcony, there will be no lighting on the exterior of the feet itself. In other words it will look exactly as is the pic, only with beams of light spiraling around and light shooting out the toe nails. Walking on the inside, obviously its filled with restaurants and retail shit, you know....hahahahaha

name: Le's Pied De bijou - feet of jewelery
    purpose: monumental, diamond mine remembering-

hahahhahaha

man i crak myself up

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  8. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Agree. And choccream is her biggest fan. :D

9. Dre7669

Dre7669 New Member

Hmmmmm. I don't know about that....
    Ib's toes, I bet I could give him a run for his money.

10. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

There's a line for admiring IB's toes. :)

11. Dre7669

Dre7669 New Member

For sure. I think they deserve a dedicated thread.

12. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Thread is awesome. I was so happy when I finally saw my girls feet out of her boots. I told her about my foot fetish. First she thought I was joking about it.

She went from that to now shoving her feet in my face during sex and telling me to cum on them. I'm lucky! :D

13. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

its always good to find someone that appreciates you for being you wheather its good, bad, or indifferent and not that only that but someone who will also embrace it as well

14. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

15. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Aw thanks chocolate....glad you enjoy...! Got to give a big woohoo to Jessica Simpson...her 'new' style and color this summer, at least in Fl where we all love 'good' shoes...and fun feet jewelry...! ;)

Wait, I thought I had one.....:yawinkle:

16. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

It is a great tub shot isn't it chocolate....nothing hidden, just all beauty of IB....like it should be....great job IB...told you about that beauty before...!

17. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Ha I thought I was the only guy who noticed ankle tattoos on women with sexy feet! Love it!

Also love the ankle bracelet. :D

18. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

[​IMG]

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

That is a fantastic picture!! LOVE the colors, the light and the pose - and pretty toes!!!!!

I would post one again, but Sir Nose gave me complex for my "freaky long toes".

LOL

20. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

No need to get a complex, you are gorgeous!! I would love for you to post more photos! And thank you so much! I'm glad you like the photo. I took it today with my webcam...I love photography! working with color and composition delights me endlessly!