Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Ignorance is too prevalent here, your opinion will be over looked.

Edit: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JordanC again."

2. empyrium

empyrium New Member

Not saying the should care, just pointing out that the amount of bottom feeding among black men is considerably higher than among other races, black men do have low standards, it's not a stereotype, just read some of the posts in this thread. And since this is a public forum I have every right to voice my opinion.

3. Nico

Nico Banned

Or maybe your standard of beauty isn't the same as theirs?

When it comes to physical attraction who cares how "low" someone standard is, I say more power to them. The lower your standards, the more people you're open to being with.

Know how much easier my life would be if my standards were so low I was attracted to every women? I envy those with low physical standards.

4. Centreville

Centreville New Member

Check out the North and South miniseries. She was paired with a slave. Patrick Swayze was one of the main characters btw.

5. empyrium

empyrium New Member

Different standard of beauty?, that's bullshit, if 99 people out of 100 think a certain person is ugly than that person is ugly, end of story. By the way, no matter how you cut it, being old and overweight is NOT attractive, no matter what you standard of beauty is, there is no way anyone would find that sexually appealing, if you go for someone like Kirstie Alley is because you have low standards, period.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

"lower" ? they may see things besides the fact of physical beauty. trust me good looks fade fast if she is an asshole or have lack of integrity and good character.

dont get me wrong everyone wants a dime but .....more importantly they want peace

7. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Motherfuckers shlumping around in baggy-ass pants and a hoodie looking like they're about to rob a liquor store is stereotypical too but negroes don't say a goddamn thing. Yet wanna get all politically-correct if a brotha is with a WW they deem "bottom of the barrel."

If only they got outraged about shit that really matters.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I cant believe this but Im gonna have to cosign with SKARMA on this one.

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying this debate. It's interesting to hear what both sides think. Keep it going folks. :smt023

10. empyrium

empyrium New Member

No one is getting politically correct, just stating some facts, the problem is that some people here don't like the truth...

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the truth is ......

12. karmacoma.

These ain't motherfucking facts, these are OPINIONS.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dont forget the doo-rags

14. Nico

Nico Banned

And all it takes is that 1 person that finds the "ugly" person attractive. Of course though when he decides to date this girl he's attracted to, those 99 men will say he's got low standards.

There are tribes in Africa where before a wedding, the bride will spend days in a hut doing nothing but eating because big women are whats attractive.

I've seen a man in the U.S. who cheated on his newly-skinny girlfriend with a overweight chick because that's what he was attracted too.

Also lol at 99 opinions=truth.

15. empyrium

empyrium New Member

Of course they are facts, just because you don't like them you don't have to dismiss them, we all know black men have low standards and that Kirstie could never find an attractive guy of her race to date her, if she was still young and attractive she would be with a white guy, not hating here, if that brotha is happy with leftovers, more power to him, just calling a spade a spade.

16. empyrium

empyrium New Member

There are some tribes in Africa where women rub manure in their hairs, so what's your point?
    I've seen all sorts of deviant tastes, some people are attracted to corpses too, that's not the point.

17. Nico

Nico Banned

My point is that your theory is wrong.

You said big women are never attracted, and I pointed to a culture where they're not only attractive but they're the top of the chain.

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  18. karmacoma.

Please, white men date older women, fat women. I've even seen a few who date fat BW!

Stop trying to project white guys' behavior onto black men, like BM are the only ones doing it.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

The word is out that a white cougar can get herself a black stud. So what? Hulk Hogan's (old) ex-wife was fucking with a (white) guy younger than her daughter Brooke.

When it comes to human nature there are no facts, only opinions.

I'd like to see some pics of some of the bitches ya'll date. They better be A-list Hollywood material with ZERO body fat and I do mean ZERO.

19. Prophet Matthias

Prophet Matthias Restricted

That's what I'm talking about bruh. These women and their negro lapdogs are acting like a brother who doesn't want a woman who's several decades older than he is is reaching for the stars. It's a very condescending attitude towards the black man.

It's sad that so many here are happy to be bottom feeders and that so many of the "ladies" present are eager to keep their "boys" in check.

20. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

Damnit Nico, cosign, cosign, cosign!
    You're on a website full of black men who I'm sure will tell you that they personally don't have low standards and still you think that's true? If you mean by dating women they don't find as attractive at least anyway.