Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Chris Rock sees the world thru the eyes of a Black woman.

2. flaminghetero

[​IMG]

3. flaminghetero

That's what she said bitch-ass dude.

4. flaminghetero

There it is ya'll...

5. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

im suprised he brought up the fact that bw are with fat wm, because i can say for a fact people would get slaughterd for saying such a thing

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I DID laugh out loud after reading, petty!!:p

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

What's worse is the dude, former star of 'Hanging With Mr. Cooper', is a sweetums!!!
    Nothing wrong with that.....!:smt083

8. flaminghetero

He says the same shit BW say: "Brothers like fat ww"...He's a bitch of a man.

That whole skit could have been written by a racist white boy or a bitter BW.

It's no surprise Blackmasterjay would post that shit.

9. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

nothing would satisfy them more then to spread their propaganda about bm ww couples and that its only fat ww and bm, its why when its a non fat ww with a bm its nothing but conspiracy theories and ass hurt damage control

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dude I live outside one of the biggest cities in the world it's not like I'm from Dayton Ohio. I think NYC is a great microcosm of the US even the world. I'm not saying I don't see good looking people of all races and ethnicities together that's very common. I'm just saying when I see young good looking guy and very old broad it's bm/ww combo for the most part.

11. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

mayybee, shes catching up on what shes missed out on :wink: LOL, i know there is mature ww who love younger black men

12. The Dark King

Flame wipe the sand out of your vagina and quit trying to be an e knight it makes you look weak. And she didn't say where she saw anything that's why I asked.

13. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Evidentially, some folks here see life through the scope of WalMart.

14. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

LOL sad but true, i remember some bitches video ranting about how in walmart shes seen so and so couples, people like that need to come a little better then walmart

15. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

A woman has the choice to choose whoever she wishes.

16. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Only the haters and those who see through the eyes of the haters.

17. The Dark King

I love the extremes you guys come up with. So if you don't want an old fat chick it's because you're lusting after super models and Hollywood chicks? You dumb motherfukas are hilarious. You guys win. I'm done here.

18. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

lol try telling that to some people

19. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

In Europe there are now many people of different countries and of many different races. Women are free to choose who they wish to live with. We shouldnt have to worry about what society expects of us. It used to be bra burning, now we decide what color hand is removing the bra. lol

20. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043 sad but true, thing is certain little pro groups like to make thier "opinion" known and in your face, but they dont change anything